Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 11:27 AM

1,380 posts, read 1,448,571 times

Advertisements

Chen... hmmm! I hope they tested him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2020, 11:53 AM

6,541 posts, read 7,121,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
I read that he has been DUI before . The Carrera GT is treacherous vehicle to begin with, so operating one on drugs most be quite challenging. I guess it does not help that Chen seems to be a pretty poor driver even in sober condition.

One down, many more to go. I guss the Chiron or SLS Black Series are next out?
The people who own same versions of what he has parked in that garage gotta love him. He’s going to crash them all and they’ll be one less of each collectible, thus raising values.

Old 04-09-2020, 12:29 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,300,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
Well...I can’t say I’m sad. Might be another story if it were a Hemi Cuda or a 250 GTO.
Yes, if it was a Hemi 'Cuda, it would be tragic.

Old 04-09-2020, 12:56 PM

1,361 posts, read 552,406 times
Yeah people are gonna get hurt with all the ghost roads out there now. I was on I-5 last Sunday doing 5 over the limit in my Challenger in the right lane and 2 cars in the left/carpool lane blew by me like I wasn't moving. No idea how fast they were going but it was insane.

Racing on the straightaways... it wasn't quite Daytona International Speedway (been to 5 races there over the years) but it was faster than any vehicle I've ever seen on an interstate. BTW, they were both driving imports with the spoilers and listen to me I'm loud mufflers.

I'm like dude! You're still driving a Honda! LOL

Old 04-09-2020, 01:16 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,409,173 times
They should pull his license, and jail time to knock some sense into him, before he ends seriously hurting or killing someone.

Old 04-09-2020, 03:32 PM

37,127 posts, read 39,357,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
They should pull his license, and jail time to knock some sense into him, before he ends seriously hurting or killing someone.
Also, take away a lot of his money. Like, a lot. No more money, no more stable of fancy cars, no more vroom-vroom. He was also trying to get away and when the officer walked up, he started revving but his car wasn't obviously.

Last edited by OyCrumbler; 04-09-2020 at 03:43 PM..

Old 04-09-2020, 03:43 PM

3,798 posts, read 2,318,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post

His parents will make bail for him and he'll continue to drive with no license. Seriously spoiled rich asian.

Old 04-09-2020, 03:45 PM

37,127 posts, read 39,357,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvetters63 View Post
His parents will make bail for him and he'll continue to drive with no license. Seriously spoiled rich asian.
I wonder how high bail can be set. If it could be as much money as they have, and they forfeit that bail, well, that's worth it.

I have friends who grew up in Shanghai and had to go to school with some of these rich pieces of **** whose parents bought their way into these schools and everyone has stories about these brats getting away with completely wretched behavior. Take their money away from them and let's see how they do trying to make a living with their nonexistent skills.

Old 04-09-2020, 04:22 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user491 View Post
What an idiot. He seems like a horrible driver with lots of money.

If he wants to drive fast I don’t know why he would be on streets like that in NYC. He could drive on the interstate and probably have little traffic. I bet he would rather drive in the city so he can show off.
It's hard to take corners on the interstate. Course driving vs. say oval racing or drag racing just totally different.

Old 04-09-2020, 04:24 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user491 View Post
What an idiot. He seems like a horrible driver with lots of money.

If he wants to drive fast I don’t know why he would be on streets like that in NYC. He could drive on the interstate and probably have little traffic. I bet he would rather drive in the city so he can show off.
If it were you or me....we'd be idiots.

He has correctly learned that he can do that, get high priced lawyers and buy his way out of any serious trouble.

As for losing $1mil in an accident, well again....that's like someone calling me an idiot for blowing $100 in fireworks on the 4th of July....pocket change.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive > Brand-specific forums > Exotics and High-End Luxury Brands