U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Fairbanks
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 12:08 PM

1,341 posts, read 1,093,014 times

Advertisements

Hi All,
Can you please share your experience with RE agents in Fairbanks? Good, bad, average, recommend, not recommend?
Rants are especially welcomed.
Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 01:12 PM

2,207 posts, read 2,195,861 times
I do NOT recommend Gene Cramer at Madden.

Old 08-15-2019, 04:17 PM

681 posts, read 1,008,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceme View Post
I do NOT recommend Gene Cramer at Madden.
Well.....he has done fine for me, but it looks like your experience has been different. FWIW, he is also in the process of moving out of state.

Old 08-17-2019, 04:06 AM

Thanks guys!

Old 08-17-2019, 02:20 PM

2,207 posts, read 2,195,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpls View Post
Well.....he has done fine for me, but it looks like your experience has been different. FWIW, he is also in the process of moving out of state.
I lost two places because of him. It is a long and infuriating story, but one of them I let it go because I am a forgiving person and everyone has "off" days and makes mistakes. The second one was a dealbreaker, and demonstrated incompetence and apathy.

That being said, I'm glad that he's done a good job for you and that you had good experiences with him.

Old 10-19-2019, 09:35 PM

57 posts, read 21,414 times
I've been looking at Google searches under owner finaced land in Alaska and most the companies i clicked on take days if ever to respond but I'm sure they deal with alot of emails since it's cheap property,years ago i dealt with mossy oak can't remember her name but she was good we discussed my price range and she told me the good and the bad about the property in my price range she was honest when it could effect her from selling me on the lot. hope this helps

Old 10-23-2019, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artic Bushmaster View Post
I've been looking at Google searches under owner finaced land in Alaska and most the companies i clicked on take days if ever to respond but I'm sure they deal with alot of emails since it's cheap property,years ago i dealt with mossy oak can't remember her name but she was good we discussed my price range and she told me the good and the bad about the property in my price range she was honest when it could effect her from selling me on the lot. hope this helps

Yep, wanted to take a look at one house, called, left messages, - no one got back to me.

Old 10-23-2019, 01:53 AM

Let me go through my emails i have a realtor out of hell i can't remember,she has my old place I'll send you her info if it's listed on the mls she should be able to help you get it give me a few

Old 10-23-2019, 02:05 AM

Alright msg this lady,ginger say u talked to Raven in a Alaska forum and that you mentioned you needed a good agent and i referred her after mossy oak ignored u and u were interested in a property mossy oak has she'll ask for the mls ( it should be in the listing somewhere) and with that she can look it up in the realtor/broker data base,,,

Hope it helps if not I'm out of ideas u could always start with the big dogs remax century 21 and such

Here's her email
Tokdjr@gmail.com
Have no idea what that stands for maybe out of tok i know joslin realtors is her boss i think and they are out of Delta if i remember right

Old 10-26-2019, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Bushmaster View Post
Alright msg this lady,ginger say u talked to Raven in a Alaska forum and that you mentioned you needed a good agent and i referred her after mossy oak ignored u and u were interested in a property mossy oak has she'll ask for the mls ( it should be in the listing somewhere) and with that she can look it up in the realtor/broker data base,,,

Hope it helps if not I'm out of ideas u could always start with the big dogs remax century 21 and such

Here's her email
Tokdjr@gmail.com
Have no idea what that stands for maybe out of tok i know joslin realtors is her boss i think and they are out of Delta if i remember right

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Fairbanks
View detailed profiles of: