Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 01:04 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,429,416 times

Advertisements

I have dated an array of women from around the world, but my favorite lady (besides my wife) was Claire who was attending college at ASU and lived 1 floor beneath me.

To be honest she wasn't that beautiful according to American standards. She had a "diastema" large gap between her front teeth, straight flat brown hair and brown eyes. But somehow she managed to never act ashamed of her gap, almost as if it added to her presence.

For me it was her more liberal demeanor, more natural, carefree attitude. She was very sweet and relied heavily on her body language, stance and witty responses.

She was very sexy in a very natural free loving way and definitely made me a fan of French girls.

Last edited by Mach50; 08-19-2010 at 01:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 01:21 PM

25,915 posts, read 24,579,369 times
I agree, many women are cute despite or even because of their little imperfections That has nothing to do with being French, though. There is an actress on one of those Portuguese soaps, she is cross-eyed, but very lovely and charming.

Old 08-19-2010, 03:39 PM

4,023 posts, read 7,342,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I absolutely agree with you. Actually, it applies to France as a whole. Why do people make such a fuss about Paris? I would not want to live there even if they paid me to.
I guess it is a myth, many countries benefit or suffer from such myths.
Yeah exactly.I don't understand this obsession of Paris from americans..From a french perspective : this city is beautiful the first time you visit it, but I visited it so many times..For me it's the most polluated french city and one of the most polluated...I visited Los Angeles, it was much more beautiful.

Old 08-23-2010, 01:21 AM

20,222 posts, read 19,779,228 times
France certainly has one of the most beautiful newcasters I've had the pleasure of viewing.

Google images of "Melissa Theuriau". Whoa!!

Old 08-23-2010, 04:59 AM

4,023 posts, read 7,342,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
France certainly has one of the most beautiful newcasters I've had the pleasure of viewing.

Google images of "Melissa Theuriau". Whoa!!

Ahaha yeah, my favorite was Virginie Efira (work in France but born in Belgium) :

http://www.darkplanneur.com/images/2...inie_efira.jpg (broken link)

Moderator cut: image removed

Unfortunately women are not like in France's streets

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 09:31 AM..

Old 08-23-2010, 02:13 PM

1 posts, read 13,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renovating View Post
LOL and why don't they shave their pits?
Just to bother you, chéri!

Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,501,958 times
All these stereotypes about French women are pretty funny.

Old 08-23-2010, 08:10 PM

20,222 posts, read 19,779,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renovating View Post
LOL and why don't they shave their pits?
It seems that most of the modern Euro women have gotten on board a do shave their underarms, thankfully.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:50 PM

79 posts, read 302,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaudFR View Post
Yeah exactly.I don't understand this obsession of Paris from americans..From a french perspective : this city is beautiful the first time you visit it, but I visited it so many times..For me it's the most polluated french city and one of the most polluated...I visited Los Angeles, it was much more beautiful.
I agree with the above. I was in Paris for only two days and it was enough for me. This city is over-glorified. All the tourist attractions really wasn't all that when visited in person. I love London a lot more; it's cleaner, easier to navigate, and I like British people. However, I do think the Louvre is the best museum I've ever walked into.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:43 AM

25,915 posts, read 24,579,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
It seems that most of the modern Euro women have gotten on board a do shave their underarms, thankfully.
Depends a lot on the country and the self-esteem of women. Some do everything magazines make them believe they need to do in order to be attractive, others couldn't care less and are their natural selves.

PS: Just heard that the new Miss Universe is yet another woman from Latin America, I wonder why French women never make it if they are oh so great

Last edited by Neuling; 08-24-2010 at 07:59 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty