Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2010, 09:16 PM

326 posts, read 833,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cushla View Post
Surely these knickerless ladies have heard of always leaving a little something to the imagination,or doesn't that work these days.

So how often do you hike up your dress to expose your panties????

never?? rarely on occasion for your SO??

well hmm what would make you think that a girl with no panties would just decide to expose herself for the hell of it. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2010, 07:07 PM

37,444 posts, read 45,643,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMagaritas View Post
I live in dresses, so comfortable, so cute, so girly! Some people think I am crazy thought that I don't wear underwear with them (so restricting)!

I want to see just how crazy I am, because I just figured all girls did this.

When you wear dresses/skirts do you wear underwear?
That's just plain nasty.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:52 AM

749 posts, read 2,763,154 times
I really dont get how its nasty, and I really dont get all the hoopla about this topic. You are surrounded every day by people who are commando and yet some how you germaphobes survive!

Old 09-22-2010, 08:50 AM

122 posts, read 207,025 times
yes, I wear underwear with dresses.a sense of security I want!

Old 09-22-2010, 01:13 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,174,173 times
If you walk fast you can kick up the back of your dress...FYI.

Even if its knee length. I always wear shorts under dresses unless my only activity is slowly walking to a car and slowly walking around where I am at.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:29 PM

3,669 posts, read 6,844,926 times
Go sans undies or cover up with whatever one chooses just please don't put out on display the granny panties *palm out, head turned*

Old 09-22-2010, 03:08 PM

2,788 posts, read 5,077,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMagaritas View Post
I live in dresses, so comfortable, so cute, so girly! Some people think I am crazy thought that I don't wear underwear with them (so restricting)!

I want to see just how crazy I am, because I just figured all girls did this.

When you wear dresses/skirts do you wear underwear?

I wear dresses alot..GROSS...not wearing underwear.

Old 09-22-2010, 03:23 PM

749 posts, read 2,763,154 times
I still havent heard a good argument about why its gross. My dresses arent short enough for me to be sitting on anything other than the fabric. I do not *leak* enough bodily fluids to even make the tiniest of damp spots on said dress.....so I am not sitting on anything with my nakedness nor am I leaving anything behind. SHEESH! The world is full of more uptight people than I thought

Old 09-25-2010, 03:07 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,240,888 times
I will occasionally skip the undies when wearing pants, but never with skirts or dresses. Just doesn't feel "right" to me. We women do have body secretions, we do secrete odor as the days goes on, and my underwear makes me feel protected. Pants that get worn occasionally without underwear get thrown in the wash after that wearing.

On the other hand, "panties" are actually one of the newer articles of clothing, probably not more than 300 years at best. In many cultures back then, when they had occasional or rare baths, they washed and boiled their clothing, but I highly doubt they washed them as often as we do. People had to have stunk to High Hell.

Old 09-25-2010, 12:28 PM

85 posts, read 104,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigansnowflake View Post
I still havent heard a good argument about why its gross. My dresses arent short enough for me to be sitting on anything other than the fabric. I do not *leak* enough bodily fluids to even make the tiniest of damp spots on said dress.....so I am not sitting on anything with my nakedness nor am I leaving anything behind. SHEESH! The world is full of more uptight people than I thought
It's not about being uptight, it's about arguing on the Internet. When you win at the Internet, you win at everything.

Last edited by Mrs. Burberry; 09-25-2010 at 12:39 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty