Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 04:23 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,303,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx8181 View Post
XXbabechick, But would a bald head on a guy be a dealbreaker to you assuming he had other good qualities. I know it's one thing to have a preference, but a totally different thing to make something a no go or dealbreaker.
It's hard to say baldness is a "deal breaker" because it's not like men approach you and you make a checklist of things of that nature. I don't think I'd be likely to give a bald man my number unless he were exceptionally hot otherwise, but I wouldn't work that rationale out in my head. Baldness is something I never think about. Unibrows or bad teeth are something I definitely do think about!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
It's hard to say baldness is a "deal breaker" because it's not like men approach you and you make a checklist of things of that nature. I don't think I'd be likely to give a bald man my number unless he were exceptionally hot otherwise, but I wouldn't work that rationale out in my head. Baldness is something I never think about. Unibrows or bad teeth are something I definitely do think about!

Yes but unibrows are so easily remedied by a good waxing. Its not like a bald dude can grow his hair back. I`d take the unibrow over the bald dude.

Last edited by KylieEve; 10-12-2010 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: .

Old 10-12-2010, 04:32 PM

1,817 posts, read 6,857,122 times
Some bald men are very sexy.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:38 PM

21 posts, read 56,500 times
Lisa, But thats the thing, bald men cannot control his hair loss, and it is of no fault of his own. It's not like he wishes to be bald you know?! Other things such as weight or the unibrows can be conrolled and prevented and cured, but baldness cannot. So it baffles me how people can reject them so much and even as I pointed out earlier, even make hateful comments about them.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:29 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
When guys don't care about ugly chicks we will stop caring about ugly dudes.

Seriously. You get what you serve. Bald is only bad when it is the highlight to the middle age frumpy spread. I hate bald frumps or any frump for that matter. But there are plenty of bald hotties.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o5uKksR6EU

Exercise your strong points. Don't whine about your weak ones. I think JS is hotter than a lot of dudes with hair.
I automatically thought of Jason Statham,... whom I always refer to as "handsome rob"

If you're balding, keep it short or shave it - no comb overs, toupes etc.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:43 PM

3,430 posts, read 4,334,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx8181 View Post
Lisa, But thats the thing, bald men cannot control his hair loss, and it is of no fault of his own. It's not like he wishes to be bald you know?! Other things such as weight or the unibrows can be conrolled and prevented and cured, but baldness cannot. So it baffles me how people can reject them so much and even as I pointed out earlier, even make hateful comments about them.

I told you I just don't find bald men attractive at all. Its my preference.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:59 PM

1,188 posts, read 2,319,235 times
I think the true character of an individual is how they judge another human being. Not to say,that preference isn't one thing considered; Perhaps bald wouldn't get the first look, if your not into bald, but it's the person inside that counts. I'd take a bald man who is loving, attentive with a great sense of humor and knows how to love a woman ANY DAY over a self-indulgent hairball !!!

Anyway, I've always heard that bald men have been "blessed" in other ways! No?

Last edited by Deef1; 10-12-2010 at 06:47 PM..

Old 10-12-2010, 06:03 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
I automatically thought of Jason Statham,... whom I always refer to as "handsome rob"
Same here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
If you're balding, keep it short or shave it - no comb overs, toupes etc.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:03 PM

1,830 posts, read 6,151,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjan1225 View Post
I think it totally depends on the man, the rest of his features, his style, how he carries himself, etc. Examples below:

Attractive:

Not:

I'll take Jason Alexander any day. It's all subjective. Some women like bald heads, others not. For me, depend upon the man. I'm not at all attracted to red heads, for example. I do find bald headed men quite attractive because often they have hairy chests. Perhaps there's some primal signal coming from my brain that says: body hair=higher testoserone levels=reproductive abilities?

Old 10-12-2010, 06:51 PM

4,721 posts, read 15,608,720 times
I would judge on an individual basis.
However, the deal breaker is bald guy/wildly insecure about it.
Insecure is always unattractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty