Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 09:50 AM

2,187 posts, read 8,004,259 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know a source for skinny jeans in length 36" inseam or longer? My son prefers to wear this style jean but we can't seem to find them any longer than a 34" inseam which is too short. Ideal size for him is a 32W 36L or 33W. He may even be a 38" inseem depending.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 10:37 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,824,608 times
Find some women's skinny jeans - a lot of them come in longer lengths online. No, that doesn't make him metro/gay/whatever stereotype. My fiance wears skinny jeans and has ridiculously long legs... and all of his jeans are actually designed for women.

Old 10-29-2010, 12:11 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,874,074 times
Gap has skinny jeans available in tall which is a 36 inseam.

Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids | Gap

They might not be painted on skin tight, at least not the pairs I got, but they are tight and they can be altered if one would want them tighter.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:16 AM

465 posts, read 463,549 times
I wear my jeans kinda tight. But when a guy was totally skin tight jeans it almost always looks really awkward and goofy.

It only looks cool if the guy has big legs, otherwise it looks laughable.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:27 AM

http://www.definitivejux.net/files/u3/skinnyjeans.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-30-2010, 09:15 PM

6,041 posts, read 11,467,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadRefugee View Post
I wear my jeans kinda tight. But when a guy was totally skin tight jeans it almost always looks really awkward and goofy.

It only looks cool if the guy has big legs, otherwise it looks laughable.
You've got that backwards. Skinny jeans are meant for skinny people. People with big legs don't fit into them.

As for the OP, I don't know where to buy them with such a long length. But there are 6'3"-6'4" celebrities that wear them, so they must exist.

I wear them, but I'm a 32 length.

Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 PM

326 posts, read 837,244 times
I feel so bad for all the penises and nuts!

Why would you want to suffocate your fun little balls with such tight skinny jeans?

Old 10-31-2010, 12:59 AM

3,669 posts, read 6,874,074 times
~_~

The only people who would make such naive comments are women because they are not men, or men who have never tried on skinny jeans before.

If they felt suffocated I am sure males would not wear them. Females might do all kind of painful things for the sake of fashion, males are different for the most part.

After a group of guys wore skinnies for six weeks these were the results.

Quote:
It's an anxious moment as Dr Ric Gordon a Sydney andrologist, calls with the results: but they can relax, their sperm count from both readings are normal.

Well, the boys can wear their tight pants forever — it's official wearing tight pants will not make you infertile, it will not make much difference to the quality of a man's sperm.
Does wearing tight jeans make men infertile?

And yeah, they would look horrible on guys or girls with big legs.

Old 10-31-2010, 07:46 AM

It looks really silly seeing a guy's tiny little legs, when they are skinny and don't even have any muscle mass on their legs, why try to show off your skinny shapeless legs? Is having skinny legs supposed to be a good thing now?

It's just a trend. A decade or two down the road people will be laughing at it. Just like disco, hair metal, etc.

95% of the people out there think skinny jeans look ridiculous. It's become the fashion joke of our time.

But hey, I give you guys credit. It takes guts to walk out the door looking like that.

And don't even give me that BS that they are comfortable. I've worn them before and they are not comfortable at all. And you can't even fit anything in the pockets.

It's all about being trendy. Some guys who wear them have an exhibitionist fetish for showing off their package to everyone.

Question: how many of you skinny jeans dudes here are hipsters? Probably a lot of you.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:01 AM

27,337 posts, read 27,387,014 times
I never thought tight/skinny jeans ever look good on a guy. Heck I dont even care much for them at all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty