Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2012, 11:03 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERCHIC View Post
also when your intimate with someone that last thing you want is pubic hair in your mouth.

really, the last thing???

nah, if I get a hair, I just put my finger in my mouth and pull it out, and continue with the activity I was doing.

no biggie...

I don't think having a piece of pubic hair in my mouth is something I even think of when I am down there....um, exploring
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2012, 08:00 PM

4,338 posts, read 7,505,439 times
What about hair on thighs?

Old 07-12-2012, 08:17 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
Guys should shave their armpits too, it's not attractive having a big bush of hair sticking out. Plus there is less B.O. without the hair.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:59 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,948,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
I'm curious as to what your opinions are about men shaving their body hair. I am normally hairy, but I recently shaved all my body hair for the first time, for a photo shoot for a friends clothing company modeling shorts.

I've gotton mixed reactions from people about it. Some people react like it's great that I did it, they've said things like "Why don't more guys do that?" or "That looks so much better and cleaner."

Others have looked at me with an expression of confusion, "Why did you do that?", "I would never do that to myself." etc. It seems that women like it, and men react to it like it's wierd or unnatural. Some people even seem to think that only gay men shave thier bodies, however I am not gay.

Personally, I think it's much cleaner and better looking. It seems like women are more attracted to it too. I've also realized that when it's hot outside, having all that extra body hair just feels warm, sticky and nasty. I might just keep on shaving it.

So what is you alls opinion on this? It seems like there's a certain stigma in our society that "real men" don't do it. Thanks
No.....just don't do it!

Old 07-13-2012, 04:08 AM

124 posts, read 212,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkyMonk View Post
I'm curious as to what your opinions are about men shaving their body hair. I am normally hairy, but I recently shaved all my body hair for the first time, for a photo shoot for a friends clothing company modeling shorts.

I've gotton mixed reactions from people about it. Some people react like it's great that I did it, they've said things like "Why don't more guys do that?" or "That looks so much better and cleaner."

Others have looked at me with an expression of confusion, "Why did you do that?", "I would never do that to myself." etc. It seems that women like it, and men react to it like it's wierd or unnatural. Some people even seem to think that only gay men shave thier bodies, however I am not gay.

Personally, I think it's much cleaner and better looking. It seems like women are more attracted to it too. I've also realized that when it's hot outside, having all that extra body hair just feels warm, sticky and nasty. I might just keep on shaving it.

So what is you alls opinion on this? It seems like there's a certain stigma in our society that "real men" don't do it. Thanks
the smooth look is okay, but a little hair is okay too...like a thin coat of hair. but then i think our heads rest better on skin than hair. then again some girls DEMAND a hairy man and are turned off by smooth skin. it's really on a case by case basis.

but if you look like sasquatch without your shirt on? shave it down please.

Old 07-13-2012, 06:31 PM

1,171 posts, read 1,948,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire&ice View Post
the smooth look is okay, but a little hair is okay too...like a thin coat of hair. but then i think our heads rest better on skin than hair. then again some girls DEMAND a hairy man and are turned off by smooth skin. it's really on a case by case basis.

but if you look like sasquatch without your shirt on? shave it down please.
I do, it sets me apart from the metros and 'lil boys!

Old 07-13-2012, 11:15 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,824,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
Guys should shave their armpits too, it's not attractive having a big bush of hair sticking out. Plus there is less B.O. without the hair.
That's like really taking away one's mancard.

Old 07-16-2012, 06:33 AM

4,475 posts, read 6,682,080 times
if having "man card" requires you to groom, act, dress, speak, live how others want you to and not how you yourself are comfortable well then here you go. You can have mine.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:24 AM

4,139 posts, read 4,525,447 times
The current culture's revulsion to body hair is silly. Sounds like a lot of men spend way too much time shaving. There is nothing wrong with body hair, if others have a problem with it, it's their problem.

Old 07-16-2012, 02:30 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,383 times
I have never shaved anything except my face and never will. While I don't think young men who shave their chest, underarms etc are gay, I believe they are heavily influenced by gay culture (even if they are unaware of it). Same thing with their bodybuilding, that has gay roots as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty