Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 02:28 AM

2,175 posts, read 9,170,731 times

Advertisements

A womans behind is very important. Cause if she ain't got one she will be all clogged up and belch all the time. Maybe even blow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2010, 09:19 AM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
I have never understood why a woman would be self absorbed with the size of her breasts but want a flat butt

Old 12-25-2010, 11:46 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,307,942 times
Default Funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
I have never understood why a woman would be self absorbed with the size of her breasts but want a flat butt
But I see this all of the time. It does look funny and FAKE!

Old 12-25-2010, 12:45 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,301,087 times
Most men I've known who are "ass men" tend to like them more round than women do. Which is why I've never understood why so many women want flat asses. And a lot of celebrity women have nothing back there.

Some ass men like a bubble-butt while others like a wider one, and there IS a difference.

Old 12-25-2010, 01:24 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
Aside from the functionality of my butt (hey - I'm using it to sit on, NOW - as we speak!!!), I'd like to have a nice, bubble butt - but no matter how much I work out and lift and tighten that thang, it is what it is, and I aint nevah gonna have a big 'ol caboose type bootay back there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psXLIHyC-MU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU

Old 12-25-2010, 02:57 PM

8,734 posts, read 13,819,909 times
I stand firm behind the women's movement.

Old 12-26-2010, 09:26 AM

884 posts, read 2,642,395 times
I've always had "junk" in my trunk and as a black woman my bruthas and also latino men seem to appreciate it. My best friend (also a sista) gots the boobs but no hips/booty she gets NO PLAY from men. I also know another sista like this and it isn't true that all it takes is a va-ja-jay. Men I know are PICKY!
My booty was a major turn-on for my hubby and he will tell you that a flatty is out in his book. He could care less for big knockers.

Old 12-26-2010, 01:10 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
But I see this all of the time. It does look funny and FAKE!

I can assure you there is no silicon in this body.

Seriously, I'm Italian, with the classic Italian shape. Full on top, with long tapered legs, and not too big an arse. (The downside is when I do gain weight, it goes right to my middle. )

As for self-absorbed, there is a reason "Does this dress/skirt/pair of pants make my butt look big?" is such a loaded question. If I had to choose between extremes, I'd rather have a tiny heiny than a wide load that requires a beeper when I back up.

However, most people are, and like, something healthy and at the top of the bell curve.

Old 12-26-2010, 02:42 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,060 times
I have a proportionally big butt (36.5" now, 35" at the skinniest) and it makes it difficult to get modeling jobs, wear pants that fit both at the waist and hips, and makes me angry when people (both male and females who won't mind their own beeswax) make fun of it all the time. There are these skinny butt flat chested models with ugly faces who would tell me that my butt is too big to my face. In my perfect world my butt would be 34". But if my butt was any smaller than that I'd freak out.

Definition of butt being the widest part of your hips which encompasses the derriere, not the upper hips.

Old 12-26-2010, 03:36 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,225,857 times
Not a fan of a butt that sticks out so far I can set a glass of water on it, nor am I a fan of a butt that's noticeably wider than a woman's shoulders. Or the ones that sag four inches when they're unleashed (surprise!). Or the butts that resemble two animals fighting in a blanket when she walks.
Little or no butt?-OK by me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty