Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 05:36 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,284,201 times

Advertisements

I've been reading about these a lot lately and have two of the new gadgets, a Nuface and a Clarisonic, and have just ordered a Tua Viso. There are a ton of these gadgets that have hit the market the last few years. I think they are going to be really big in the next decade, both for maintenance and long term prevention of aging issues/alternative to plastic surgery.

Just a few that I have read about:

Nuface
at home low level microcurrent device, tones and lifts the skin
NuFace :: Micro-Current Technology

Clarisonic

spa like skin brush, gets skin super clean
Top Skin Care Products, Facial Skin Care, Skin Care Brush - Clarisonic

Tua Viso

European diy facelift device
Tina Richards: Official Website | Tina Richards

Safetox

European turquoise tiara that you wear for a few minutes a day to smooth and lift the forehead-- sounds cheesy the befores and afters are pretty good!!
Anti-wrinkles without injection, wrinkle cream, surgery*-*Safetox Beauty

Light Stim

LED device that helps heal/reverse sun damage leading to a prettier complexion. People really love it.
LightStim LED Light Therapy LED Light Therapy for Wrinkles & Acne

Dermawand

Oxygenating device that zaps zits, brightens skin and depuffs eyes.
https://www.dermawand.com/

Pretika Light Sonic

Cheaper LED device
LightSonic â„¢ Pulsating Light Skin Care System ST197

So what do you think? Would you buy one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 09:28 PM

Default what would Kate do?

Kate Moss' wrinkle secret - Lifestyle
Kate Moss Beauty Bag Tua Viso :: Celebrity Beauty :: handbag.com (http://www.handbag.com/beauty/Kate-Moss-Beauty-Bag-Tua-Viso/gallery - broken link)
tuaviso.co.za - Kate Moss Tua Viso

This story was all over the Internet last year. She smokes, parties constantly, and has said she does not want Botox. Looks so much prettier and more natural.....

Old 02-20-2010, 01:36 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,257,845 times
I have been lusting after that clarisonic thing for awhile now. I have not heard one negative thing about it other than the cost. I am getting it as a reward for paying off all my credit cards. I think after wanting it for over a year it counts as a non impulse purchase...lol

Old 02-21-2010, 10:42 AM

664 posts, read 1,946,341 times
^^ Why did you order the Tua Viso if you had the clarisonic? They look like they do the same thing?
They are all expensive so I don't know if I would buy one?

Old 02-21-2010, 03:00 PM

The Clarisonic is a face scrubber, the Tua Viso is a diy facelift gadget. They are expensive, yes, but much, much cheaper than a facelift down the road. The old economy is gone for good; there is no way I am ever going to be able to afford an $18000+ facelift. The diy approach imo are also much more cost effective than Botox/injectables which cost upwards of
$1500-$3000 a year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000Lakes View Post
^^ Why did you order the Tua Viso if you had the clarisonic? They look like they do the same thing?
They are all expensive so I don't know if I would buy one?

Old 02-22-2010, 08:31 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times
Do they work?

Old 02-23-2010, 02:03 PM

Yeah, apparently. There are a ton of people using these gadgets. I read about them on a skin care board called Essential Day Spa. Go there are read what other people have written.
EDS Skin Care Forum

I have the Clarisonic and it absolutely does what it says. There are like 1000+ positive reviews for it on qvc, 300 something on Sephora. There are hardly any people not getting brighter, cleaner skin after using it.

The Nuface is a low level microcurrent gadget that subtley irons out and lifts up your skin. I've used it several months and have been really impressed at how much my skin tightened up and how quickly.

The Tua Viso is totally the bomb for anyone over the age of 35. It is a full on tightening and toning, plumping and lifting diy face lift gadget and worth every penny. I like the Tua Viso just a little better than the Nuface because it instantly plumps up the features. I got this result because I had already used the Nuface microcurrent gadget almost daily for 4 months. If you were just starting with it it would be 2 weeks-3 months to see a noticeable change. If you want some jaw dropping evidence go to the Tina Richards website and look and the befores and afters. They are almost plastic surgery like.
Education > Case Studies | Tina Richards

Lynne before Lynne after 6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
Do they work?

Old 02-25-2010, 04:48 PM

4,053 posts, read 8,254,094 times
Wow!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:23 PM

I've been using the Tua Viso about a year & also have the Tua Trend... It's made a huge difference in how I feel about being over 40. I have a neighbor who thought I was 28 when he first met me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photobuff42 View Post
Do they work?

Old 02-24-2011, 08:32 PM

1,496 posts, read 2,438,727 times
cool gadgets:
cool gadgets sale :: for man :: dealextreme.com

wholesale paradise:
china wholesale paradise :: good electronics :: volumerates.com

biggest online sale:
large good online sale web :: good choose :: amazon.com

there are too much !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty