Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is he more attractive than the average Italian male?
No, most Italian men look way more attractive than that. 20 50.00%
Yes he is, despite being Indian he is more attractive than the average Italian. 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:59 AM

803 posts, read 1,265,376 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
It's obvious to everyone reading this thread that this thread is all about your personal life, or lack thereof. I'm sorry that you're not enjoying dating success.

As for me, I'm a married woman, very comfortable in my own skin, and have experienced many, many, many minutes of pleasure with my husband. But thanks for your concern.
Ya, well I recently broke up with my GF so I am single and as for you being married, wow, looks like there is a person that has it worse than I do.

As for the bold: What the heck you insecure hag! I don't wanna read any of that!! Are you that insecure that you try to post that up just so the world can know you are not a lonely and bitter individual?!

Again, dead thread = dead thread, you brought it back into life. I was simply questioning the pro-European standard of beauty America goes by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 09:07 AM

803 posts, read 1,265,376 times
And you can get your racist friends on this section to pretty much spam their thread with their BS. They are 30 or 40 somethings with nothing else going for them so they try to put on a front on an internet forum.

All of you in this section are morons, you bumped a thread which was supposed to be dead and attacked me for no reason instead of letting the thread die. Then I am probably going to get the troll label despite you insecure pieces of rust throwing the fit

"OMG he doesn't worship the European standard of beauty, GIT EM!"

This section is like a book club for unemployed middle aged females with nothing to do, I am out, this is my last post of the thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
^^^^ Promise?

Old 01-11-2011, 10:15 AM

727 posts, read 540,327 times
jgamibi you can go to your settings and edit your ignore list and add usernames to the box who have been unfair to you. You do not have to read their post anymore with that way.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:31 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,486,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgamibi View Post
Before I go anywhere with them yes I do try to find out more about them including ethnicity, then again down south people aren't politically correct about the words race or ethnicity.

PS: Dead thread is dead thread, why are you people still keeping it going?

are you down south? What has that to do with anything?

Old 01-12-2011, 06:31 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,617,005 times
What a sad strange little man.
Starts an embarrassingly juvenile,ignorant post, then gets his panties in a bunch because people are amused/disgusted/ appalled or all of the above, and then childishly insults those who respond.
Grow up and dont start a thread where you intend to dictate who may post,what they post, and when its to be closed because YOU realize what a loser you sound like.
We standard American beauties, and we of ethnic backgrounds, will post whenever/wherever we damn well please.
And if,( as your post hints at,) you are 18 or under,,,we forgive the stupidity of youth.

Last edited by nanannie; 01-12-2011 at 06:41 AM..

Old 02-15-2011, 07:28 AM

4 posts, read 4,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
LoL Indians, nom nom Always run away from me
What I do wrong ?
sorry bout that my ace fellow. They stick to me like the plague what DO I do wrong? They don't get it. I only want the hair not them

Advice: let's swap lives. Either that or you take up belly dance classes. That'll make sure you have enough glitter on you at all times for them to stick to. They love glitter. Oh, and strap a baby to your back 24/7 (never min dif it's not yours) and wear a horrile long skirt if possible

Old 02-15-2011, 07:42 AM

4 posts, read 4,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asexualgirl View Post
Yeah, Sophia Loren and me are twins
lol Sophia Loren is gypsy not Italian. Well, she IS from Italy but is not ethnically European.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:41 AM

18,471 posts, read 31,643,914 times
Quote:

I vote yes!!

not because I am dark also, not because I have dark hair too, (not on the head)...but because us Greek men are dark also......

so yeah, I think the guy def gets a thumbs up from me.

Old 02-15-2011, 02:29 PM

236 posts, read 860,136 times
Quote:
Sorry, no!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty