Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:21 PM

3,409 posts, read 4,645,401 times

Advertisements

This thread is funny. If you don't see any veins, the guy is either fat or doesn't have any muscles. I've never seen a guy, including myself, who didn't have any showing in at least some way or form. You don't juice to get them. Agreed some pro body builder types are ridiculous but every guy I've ever seen or know who has muscles has some. It's funny when people think they are buff and have a flab of skin hanging from their underarm! lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 05:22 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
I think it's disgusting. And I have spent a lot of time around some serious athletes. What kind of athletes need to be that jacked again?

Old 02-04-2011, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I think it's disgusting. And I have spent a lot of time around some serious athletes. What kind of athletes need to be that jacked again?
Regular dudes who get them by accident. I'm not talking about the bean-pole swimmer types. Some of them even have them. Do you want to be like the fat lady who goes to the doc and has to get stuck twenty times to hit one? If you workout or have a physical job you get them all by itself. It happens and you can't do anything about it.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:36 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bad-John View Post
Regular dudes who get them by accident. I'm not talking about the bean-pole swimmer types. Some of them even have them. Do you want to be like the fat lady who goes to the doc and has to get stuck twenty times to hit one? If you workout or have a physical job you get them all by itself. It happens and you can't do anything about it.
Huh?

I think there is a distinct difference in the look of a person who has a physical job or works out naturally vs. the juice head look.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
And I have spent a lot of time around some serious athletes.
Then you're one of those uninformed people who thinks you can't obtain one of those physiques without steroids.

Sorry to be so blunt about, but that kind of logic is extremely flawed. It ranks right up there with people who think every guy who drives a nice car is compensating for a small dick. I'm not saying it's the case here, but those type of attitudes are usually born out of jealousy.

Quote:
What kind of athletes need to be that jacked again?
Ones who compete in body building.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Huh?

I think there is a distinct difference in the look of a person who has a physical job or works out naturally vs. the juice head look.
I am pretty muscular and only workout on light weeks. Mine comes from heavy lifting at work. It just happens. Am I gross bulging? No, but they are pronounced and you can see them. Especially in the act of using them. If you can lift two hundred plus you are pretty lean and will see them. Clinch a fist and they pop. They never give me any trouble at the doc. In fact they are glad because like I said, they had all fat women before me and it made it very difficult to do their job.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Then you're one of those uninformed people who thinks you can't obtain one of those physiques without steroids.

Sorry to be so blunt about, but that kind of logic is extremely flawed. It ranks right up there with people who think every guy who drives a nice car is compensating for a small dick. I'm not saying it's the case here, but those type of attitudes are usually born out of jealousy.

Ones who compete in body building.
Haha, it's the guys with small d***s who start jokes like that. You can't do hardly anything better than some nerd without him going postal on you anymore! lol

Old 02-04-2011, 05:53 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
i think this is what she's referring to

Ronnie juiced/s
Even if a guy does not juice, I am so not interested in that look.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
This thread is funny. If you don't see any veins, the guy is either fat or doesn't have any muscles. I've never seen a guy, including myself, who didn't have any showing in at least some way or form. You don't juice to get them. Agreed some pro body builder types are ridiculous but every guy I've ever seen or know who has muscles has some. It's funny when people think they are buff and have a flab of skin hanging from their underarm! lol
I think men naturally have bigger, more pronounced veins. My husband has veins in his hands and forearms ... nurses love him when they need to draw blood. But some athetes are extra veiny, with veins sticking out of their shoulders and pecs and stuff. I don’t like it.

Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,067,590 times
Quote:
Haha, it's the guys with small d***s who start jokes like that. You can't do hardly anything better than some nerd without him going postal on you anymore! lol
Tell me about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty