Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2012, 06:46 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,054,732 times

Advertisements

I wear pink frilly ones...it makes me feel naughty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 09:00 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Women also:

Go to the bathroom together.

Fix each other's boobage/bras.

Share dressing rooms.

Hold hands in crowded areas.

Dance together at clubs.

Call each other 'girlfriends'.

Jus' sayin'.
I don't do any of those things with the exception of one thing. If my friend and I both have to go to the bathroom at a public place at the same time, we will both go. Of course they are public restrooms and we are not going in the same stall with one another. I do not touch my friends boobs or bras. I do not share dressing rooms with my friends or hold hands with a woman. I do not dance with women or call women my girlfriends.

Now, other women may do this, I don't.

You were responding to my post saying that I do wear mens clothing. That still stands.

Just sayin.

Old 12-18-2012, 09:03 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I wear pink frilly ones...it makes me feel naughty.
I think we need a pic, Trimac....

Old 12-18-2012, 01:10 PM

42 posts, read 102,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I wear bras and panties when I fully crossdress in women's clothes, - like in a skirt suit. I don't have man boobs but I use fake breasts.

It's just clothing and I still consider myself straight enough because I only like women. I never mess around with men.

Yeah, I consider those Vanity Fair panties ugly and they're granny panties too.

I wish men could wear womens clothes just like women could wear mens clothes.
I have a few straight male cd friends. They cross dress for thrills, but go home to women. Or with women, whichever.

I suspect, because of how they verbally sexualized the experience, if men in feminine clothing was as open as women in jeans, it wouldn't have the "nasty little thrill" that my friends seem to like.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:32 AM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,001 times
Um, all I have to say is....I like my boxer briefs just fine, thank you very much!

Old 12-19-2012, 10:19 AM

29 posts, read 32,572 times
I don't have any kind of female underwear fetish, though I've dabbled. I go as far as wearing plain black or grey female yoga pants, but that's it (and I wear suitable underwear or a t-shirt or sweatshirt to cover any bulge). They're just comfortable to work out or go walking in. I wear the compression tops when working out at home.

More guys who are in shape should consider such clothing for working out. You'd be surprised how comfortable it is. Just don't do it if you're overweight and keep parts non-exposed.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 PM

810 posts, read 1,763,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
If I ever caught my husband in panties, I would just point and laugh.
I would as well, and I would take a picture at least then you could blackmail him or get a little bit of extra shopping money

Old 12-19-2012, 06:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I don't do any of those things with the exception of one thing. If my friend and I both have to go to the bathroom at a public place at the same time, we will both go. Of course they are public restrooms and we are not going in the same stall with one another. I do not touch my friends boobs or bras. I do not share dressing rooms with my friends or hold hands with a woman. I do not dance with women or call women my girlfriends.

Now, other women may do this, I don't.

You were responding to my post saying that I do wear mens clothing. That still stands.

Just sayin.
Irrelevant.

The 'just sayin' indicates to me, 'well, I can wear men's clothing, so...' If it 'doesn't, then what purpose would that 'just sayin' have in this thread ?

So you missed the point. This isn't about what you do. Notice I said 'women' and not you. The point is women can do things that most straight men do not and would be odd for a heterosexual male to do, including this.

Jus sayin'.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:21 PM

29 posts, read 32,572 times
It's
Just
Fabric

Who cares?

Wear whatever you want, even you Trimac.

Old 12-28-2012, 01:14 AM

2 posts, read 6,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
yes i wear panties too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty