Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2015, 02:55 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,816,732 times

Advertisements

Hmmm eff it, I'll admit to wearing panties- and sports bras, I've already said numurous times how I wear pedal pushers, hell 3 of my graphic Tees turned out to be girl ones, I really don't care. I'm not heterosexual, my ex wasn't either, she thought I looked sexy. I'm pretty damn masculine, and have no intentioms of explaining my phsyke. I do what I like, if some woman doesn't like it, she can kick rocks. I like the way certain items of clothes work, I ussually wear boxers, but as of late, I've been free balling. I don't care about gender norms, or whatever this would apply under, or whatever man thinks he's so manly because of his zz top beard, leather jacket, and thinks hillbilly long johns are the only manly underwear- or none at all, or any of these women who feel similar. I'd rather be myself alone than somebody else with a girlfriend. So yeah, I wear some womens clothes, I'm not a drag queen at some show lip singing for tips, I'm not a transvestite, who gets a woody from lanties. I wear them because they are clothes. The last guy who said something about it made it about two sylibols before I took my knuckle duster to his face.

Behold the field in which I grow my fcks, lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shall see that it is barren.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 02:58 AM

2,535 posts, read 3,277,684 times
LOL I'm fine with my COTTON Low-Rise briefs. They give me the Support I need and come in all colors, strips to some designs. They work for thin guys. But they should make matching T's and Tank tops for them too. I still have to wear a white or black T shirt in winter, with my colored briefs.

I don't think though, Boxers or tightie whities are going anywhere soon. Especially COTTON. Those men who would chose a silky panty? Generally .... it's their FETISH. Not merely because the look better on them or support and fit as good or better. I'd wear silky boxers, jogging shorts and basketball shorts that are common today. Though a first they did seem too feminine. But they are comfortable and became mainstream. So that had me say ok they aren't bad at all.

But no to a tighter panty that isn't COTTON.

Old 06-05-2015, 03:14 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,697,759 times
As long as he does not steal mine.

Old 06-09-2015, 01:19 AM

4,856 posts, read 5,816,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeps View Post
LOL I'm fine with my COTTON Low-Rise briefs. They give me the Support I need and come in all colors, strips to some designs. They work for thin guys. But they should make matching T's and Tank tops for them too. I still have to wear a white or black T shirt in winter, with my colored briefs.

I don't think though, Boxers or tightie whities are going anywhere soon. Especially COTTON. Those men who would chose a silky panty? Generally .... it's their FETISH. Not merely because the look better on them or support and fit as good or better. I'd wear silky boxers, jogging shorts and basketball shorts that are common today. Though a first they did seem too feminine. But they are comfortable and became mainstream. So that had me say ok they aren't bad at all.

But no to a tighter panty that isn't COTTON.
Sounds like a delicate male ego...

Is crying to feminine, too, or is that okay as long as you cry bbq sauce?

Old 07-19-2015, 05:20 AM
Status: "In the words of Steve Winwood, Roll With It!" (set 22 days ago)

296 posts, read 217,173 times
It's all good, as long as we don't get our Panties, or whatever underwear we are wearing, in a wad! LOL!

Old 07-19-2015, 05:46 AM

18,525 posts, read 18,729,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I was amazed at the very large amount of men making reviews for this ugly Vanity Fair panty that they wear! Maybe because this panty comes in larger sizes that can fit bigger men is why it's popular?

Vanity Fair Brief, Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Nylon 13-001 - Vanity Fair BRANDS Lingerie - Women's - Macy's

What are your thoughts about this?

Women - what would you think if your husband or boyfriend wore panties?

Guys here - do you wear panties also?

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
your name suits.

Old 07-19-2015, 08:45 AM

14,246 posts, read 14,717,749 times
If my wife and were to share the same underwear, one of our a$$e$ is to big.

Old 07-20-2015, 01:55 PM

4,103 posts, read 5,422,397 times
I wear these and my wife jokingly calls them panties...but she cant seem to keep her hand off of my backside when Im walking around in them lolol.

Hanes® Premium Men's 7-Pack ComfortSoft®... : Target

Old 07-21-2015, 07:18 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,812,910 times
I'm kinda glad I couldn't open that link.

Real men don't wear panties.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:29 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,226,222 times
I love boxer briefs, but anything of the nut-hugger variety will do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty