Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2012, 08:45 AM

2,517 posts, read 3,061,128 times

Advertisements

To those (few) posters who seem to insist that women wear men's clothes:
Not really. We wear jeans, which were a men's garment first, but ours are cut more generously in the hips. Every once in a while you'll see a woman wearing actual men's jeans, with the superfluous fabric in the front ("crotch pocket") but that seems to be a trailer park phenomenon.
As for flannel shirts, there are scads of them designed for women, with contoured seams and buttoning right over left. Men's shirts button left over right. A few lesbians of my acquaintance will wear actual men's flannel shirts, or a straight woman will grab her husband's shirt out of the closet to go pick up the mail, but generally, we prefer flannels cut to us.

Now back to the subject at hand (heh)
Why do so many of you care what men wear under their trousers? What can it possibly matter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 08:51 AM

18,432 posts, read 34,226,265 times
I am a woman, and I wear mens clothes all the time..... just sayin.

Old 09-29-2012, 08:01 PM

14 posts, read 30,724 times
Wow. If my BF wore panties first i would lol then he wouldn't be my BF anymore.

I tend to like my man to exhibit and exude masculinity and wearing panties is somewhat of a conflict of interest lol

Old 12-16-2012, 12:23 PM

1 posts, read 6,201 times
As a guy who has worn panties, hold-ups and either a full-slip or a camisole and half-slip under my male clothes for years I can assure you that I am 100% hetero, my SO likes my feminine side and is happy to buy lingerie for me, she knew about my likes before we got together, she had been a friend married to someone else for over 10 years.

Quite a few women are aware of my preferences, they tend to be more likely to notice than men but a few do. Female friends that give me a hug often run their hands up the slip or camisole straps which is quite sweet.

As for how many men wear them, my SO works in A&E in the UK and she says that about 10 - 12% of men are wearing at least one article of women's underwear when they are brought in. She says that is quite a standard figure quoted around A&E's in the UK

As many people have pointed out women can wear what they like but some seem to have an issue with some men having a preference for lingerie, it hurts no one.

PS. Original panties in this post were pretty dull, wouldn't catch me or the SO with them on!

Old 12-16-2012, 01:10 PM

18,929 posts, read 43,241,377 times
As a gay man, I don't understand why any man would want to wear women's panties (especially granny panties). Totally NOT what I find sexy. LOL

These are WAY hotter!

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 07:50 PM..

Old 12-16-2012, 01:18 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,140,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I am a woman, and I wear mens clothes all the time..... just sayin.
Women also:

Go to the bathroom together.

Fix each other's boobage/bras.

Share dressing rooms.

Hold hands in crowded areas.

Dance together at clubs.

Call each other 'girlfriends'.

Jus' sayin'.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:34 PM

283 posts, read 506,577 times
I used to wear my ex's bikini panties for her once in awhile cuz she loved the way my package would bulge in the flimsy material.

Most other women find this sexy too.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:40 PM

18,929 posts, read 43,241,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickety_Split View Post
I used to wear my ex's bikini panties for her once in awhile cuz she loved the way my package would bulge in the flimsy material.

There's lots of mens underwear that accomplish that and would be much more sexy, just Google "men's enhancing underwear". Most have a sort of lifting effect.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:10 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,684,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lickety_Split View Post

ohh..sounds delightful (I just wish there was a similie drooling)

I am gay and don't like gay guys who wear panties (luckily there are not too many). But a straight guy who does is...intruiging.

On a bigger note (no pun intended), this whole thread is a reflection of society's sexism. If a woman wore guy briefs for whatever reason, it wouldn't evoke half the same response

Old 12-17-2012, 08:18 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,684,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Sometimes I wear tight panties for a tuck so I wouldn't "bulge" in a skirt and it doesn't hurt my jewels...

This whole thread screams "erotica"; I can't think of a better way to pep-up a slow moving day in a boring job. Keep them coming~
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty