Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 11:39 AM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,621 times

Advertisements

This is the second time that I have bought Olay Regenerist moisturizer, and the 1.7 oz seems to disappear into the air. They package them very fancy, which is unneeded, but there is nothing inside.

Has anyone had similar experiences with it? Thank you,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 11:59 AM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,143 times
Olay Regenerist is a standard moisturizer with no proven anti aging effects......overpriced, overhyped line, and possibly damaging to skin from what I've read........the world wouldn't end if the whole line disappeared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post
This is the second time that I have bought Olay Regenerist moisturizer, and the 1.7 oz seems to disappear into the air. They package them very fancy, which is unneeded, but there is nothing inside.

Last edited by lemon&lime; 03-15-2011 at 12:38 PM..

Old 03-15-2011, 12:06 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Stick with the original moisturizing lotion. Not fancy, but very effective.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,783,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina7 View Post

To actually answer the question that was asked:

No, I've never had similar experiences. However, I did notice that I was enjoying the use of the Regenerist and was actually remembering to USE a moisturizer more often than before. And that, I think, is what led me to run out quicker than I usually do with my other moisturizers.

The net weight is supposed to be the actual contents of the container, not including the weight of the container or the packaging. So if you're finding your container is mostly empty, you probably should get in touch with Proctor & Gamble and submit a complaint. They might give you a coupon for a replacement. You can also try bringing the bottle, with a receipt, back to the store for exchange.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:06 PM

1,069 posts, read 1,621,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonChick View Post
To actually answer the question that was asked:

No, I've never had similar experiences. However, I did notice that I was enjoying the use of the Regenerist and was actually remembering to USE a moisturizer more often than before. And that, I think, is what led me to run out quicker than I usually do with my other moisturizers.

The net weight is supposed to be the actual contents of the container, not including the weight of the container or the packaging. So if you're finding your container is mostly empty, you probably should get in touch with Proctor & Gamble and submit a complaint. They might give you a coupon for a replacement. You can also try bringing the bottle, with a receipt, back to the store for exchange.
I had purchased through the internet by Ulta.com, and I am wondering if they sold me old merchandise. I have send them an email, after I could not get a way to contact them via their internet sight. They have no "Contact Us" way of doing it directly.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:02 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,783,686 times
Sure they do:
Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

Found it by typing
ulta contact
in google.

Old 08-01-2011, 05:20 PM

1 posts, read 1,484 times
Which is better; regenerist or No. 7?

Old 08-02-2011, 07:27 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Is it in a screw top pot? Sometimes those dont seal well. I always put a layer of saran over it and then screw on the cap. Not that particular brand but any item that comes in a screw top jar. It keep gel eye liners fresher too.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:02 AM

18 posts, read 43,359 times
Olay or not, when you use more of it it disappears real fast. If your think you've been short changed, file a complaint, it's your right anyway.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:46 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,829,411 times
I have never had a problem with any Olay product. Consumer Reports did a study of cosmetics and one or more Play product was tops and proven to make a difference.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty