Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 11:41 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
I don't hate bras and I have really big boobs, only in the house I can get away with not wearing one, i also do not wear one to bed. Other times I have to wear one. I hate when the straps fall and the underwire pokes/stabs you. I also hate sports bras.
Has anyone here ever tried that little 'as seen on TV' clip gizmo that holds your bra straps back into a racerback position? I've been meaning to try it, but never get around to buying one. Seems like there's always other things I need to buy instead.
Most sports bras are hell to get in and out of, almost as bad as neoprene wetsuits. But I used to have this Mossimo sports bra that zipped in front, all the way open. Very convenient, and just as supportive as most others. I need to find another one like it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2011, 11:57 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,648,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
Has anyone here ever tried that little 'as seen on TV' clip gizmo that holds your bra straps back into a racerback position? I've been meaning to try it, but never get around to buying one. Seems like there's always other things I need to buy instead.
I think you're referring to the "Strap Perfect." I have one and it's awesome! You can pick them up at your local Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Old 07-24-2011, 04:30 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,250,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I think you're referring to the "Strap Perfect." I have one and it's awesome! You can pick them up at your local Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Can you attach it all by yourself?

Old 07-24-2011, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty_FL View Post
Can you attach it all by yourself?
Yes but with much difficulty.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:10 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
I've had plastic surgeons tell me that bras are important. And they are necessary during recovery. Plastic surgeons are medical doctors, so yeah, they have said so.
ok but the only problem with that is plastic surgery is usually cosmetic. the only time it is necessary is after a really bad accident or nose breathing problems (something to do with a deviated septum I think)

I will refrain from my opinion on plastic surgery but I know that I will never get plastic surgery (unless I am in a really bad accident then I guess I'll have to) so I guess they will never be important for me.

Old 07-25-2011, 05:14 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,326,850 times
I hate bras, but they are a necessary evil... especially if u packing a serious load up top... I just wish for comfort.

Old 07-25-2011, 06:27 PM

I actually love bras! I like how sexy and lacy they can be and I'm dying to try a push-up bra! I came close to doing so but I had to leave the store because my dad called my mom and told her he left his wallet in the car we were driving! I was so bummed!

Old 08-02-2011, 02:05 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,090 times
I feel for you ladies, bras seem like a Medieval Torture device!

Seriously, those straps looks painful, especially for those women who are more top heavy. I couldn't do it no matter this so called necessary evil talk.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:16 AM

240 posts, read 420,195 times
The only thing I hate, but have seen a few times, is women who wear bras with halter tops or tube tops!! ARRGGGH!

You don't wear a bra with those type of tops. If you want support and such, just wear a bikini top under them (especially one that is a similar color to the halter top or tube top). It's more flattering. Bras just don't go with these type of things...Sheesh!

Old 08-02-2011, 11:18 AM

240 posts, read 420,195 times
Some women just NEED to wear a bra and such. We really don't want to see your nipples or anything else you have there. It's none of our business, so please, wear a bra!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty