Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2011, 12:35 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times

Advertisements

She looks great!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2011, 12:48 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I used to sleep on my stomach no problem when I was an F cup. By the time I was a G, I was already sleeping on my back nightly, but it had nothing to do with my breast size. I'm smaller now and still sleep on my back.

Me as an F cup:

and for comparison, as a G cup:

Also wanted to add that even though I was scheduled for a reduction when I was an F, it was fully covered by insurance despite never having had any back problems. My main reason for the surgery was because of interference with my active lifestyle (sports and I was heading into law enforcement...wearing a vest at that size wasn't going to be ideal. ) and I also wanted to be able to wear cute, fun & sexy clothes like all the other young women out there. I don't think most men realize how heavy breast tissue can be.

Looking good.

But I think you use too much sun screen on your face. Not enough color there.

Law enforcement? You seem to vacation all over the world. It used to be a generally honorable profession up until about a dozen years ago. Since then, it is like cops are on commission with salary and bonuses based upon arrests and fines. So they go after petty stuff, and with a vengeance, that used to be ignored.

A lot of super heavy weights, think Cheney and Bush, are heavily invested in the incarceration business. I suppose the elite must be fed their daily rations of peasants.

Now....back to DDD's. And such.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:57 PM

1,788 posts, read 2,482,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Please keep this conversation civil. Sniping remarks about jealousy and prudishness are uncalled for.
Well look at all the other posters who started it. That was pretty well documented.

Would you do me a favor and delete my account? Please?

You folks let other posters call me a 'creep' or 'creepy' on a few occasions...along with *many* other choice words. *Nothing* ever happens to them. Nothing.

Yet my *every* post gets scrutinized and held to completely different standards.

Rather than move my threads, which can be time consuming to make, they are simply *deleted.*

Old 05-16-2011, 01:00 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobokenkitchen View Post
She looks great!!!!
Thanks.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:51 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
Well look at all the other posters who started it. That was pretty well documented.

Would you do me a favor and delete my account? Please?

You folks let other posters call me a 'creep' or 'creepy' on a few occasions...along with *many* other choice words. *Nothing* ever happens to them. Nothing.

Yet my *every* post gets scrutinized and held to completely different standards.

Rather than move my threads, which can be time consuming to make, they are simply *deleted.*
You have 53 posts in this thread, all intact, so I'm not sure what you mean. Send me a DM if you need to discuss this more.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:52 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daizi Girl View Post
Yes it is overall jealousy. Not our fault some jealous girl was born with mosquito bites. I am an FF cup size and have no back pain whatsoever. I find sleeping on my side is the most comfy for me.
I don't think it has anything to do with jealousy, that's too simple an answer, people tend to throw that out whenever women get upset about something. I don't condone the nasty remarks, but I think it has more to do with women being frustrated with the idea that they should constantly want to change themselves in order to be "better." I believe most of the truly nasty remarks were misguided, and based more on what those women feel is pressure from men to look a certain way, much more than meaning to insult women who naturally have large breasts.

In my experience men like all shapes, and sizes of breasts, and women may as well be happy with whatever size they are from A-G (or however high they go) because they will have no trouble finding a man who loves the way they look, and wouldn't want them to change a thing. Not to mention there are so many traits and qualities that make a women sexy, breasts are just one of many things like skin, hair, butt, as well as intelligence, and wit.

Last edited by detshen; 05-16-2011 at 02:10 PM..

Old 05-16-2011, 02:03 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Great pictures, TIW. My wife is okay with a pic as long as it is anonymous. She also wants everyone to know she is almost 5'5"
Lookin' good! Did she buy the shirt!?!

LOL @ the almost 5'5" comment.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:13 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,401,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHAdams View Post
Looking good.

But I think you use too much sun screen on your face. Not enough color there.

Law enforcement? You seem to vacation all over the world. It used to be a generally honorable profession up until about a dozen years ago. Since then, it is like cops are on commission with salary and bonuses based upon arrests and fines. So they go after petty stuff, and with a vengeance, that used to be ignored.

A lot of super heavy weights, think Cheney and Bush, are heavily invested in the incarceration business. I suppose the elite must be fed their daily rations of peasants.

Now....back to DDD's. And such.
Thanks.

I put the LE dreams on hold when I met my husband...so we could travel. Started the dream up again, finally made the cut, then got pregnant. Now I live vicariously through family, friends and COPS. And you're right...the profession is not what it used to be, but that's due to a multitude of reasons and since it has nothing to do with how they're dressed, I'll keep it out of the fashion forum.

Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Lookin' good! Did she buy the shirt!?!

LOL @ the almost 5'5" comment.
Ha ha, thanks and no she didn't and I thought it was the best looking one out of the four she tried on that day. Go figure.

Old 05-17-2011, 02:32 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,815,139 times
Where has this thread been my whole life.
I'm in heaven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty