Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think it is possible for me to be a 9 or 10 in terms of looks?
Oh but you are a 9 or 10 in terms of looks 1 33.33%
You are close, you are getting there, work on it and you will make it 2 66.67%
LOL you have a lot of work to do to get there, better get to it 0 0%
Sorry, not gonna happen, maybe a 7 or 8 but not a 9 or 10 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 02:05 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,468,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Who cares what we think?

People who ask questions care. "Messing" with someone is ok under certain circumstances. But this young man asked the question in earnest and deserved an honest answer.
lets be realistic, someone posting a picture of himself asking how he looks is just fishing for compliments. i find it interesting that he put a minimum of 7 as an option in his poll. i think you guys are being very nice to him.

looks are going to make a big difference in how attractive your girlfriend/wife will be.

mrdude, are you indian?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2011, 02:39 PM

97 posts, read 145,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
lets be realistic, someone posting a picture of himself asking how he looks is just fishing for compliments. i find it interesting that he put a minimum of 7 as an option in his poll. i think you guys are being very nice to him.

looks are going to make a big difference in how attractive your girlfriend/wife will be.

mrdude, are you indian?
Meeting the stereotype of folks from Jersey alright. Geez, no wonder no one really likes them, South Park made a great point.

Perhaps you may need to learn how to read, this was an improvement thread. So that means if someone like you would label me a 2 or 3, would 7 or 8 be the best I will be able to reach with improvements.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDude1 View Post
Meeting the stereotype of folks from Jersey alright. Geez, no wonder no one really likes them, South Park made a great point.

Perhaps you may need to learn how to read, this was an improvement thread. So that means if someone like you would label me a 2 or 3, would 7 or 8 be the best I will be able to reach with improvements.
this is a thread where you want people to compliment you. its a pathetic attempt at building your own fragile ego. you are fortunate that there are some nice people here playing along.

south park was good for maybe 2 seasons. they take a current issue and then take it to the extreme thinking thats funny. its not funny. neither are unibrows, there is nothing funny about unibrows mr dude.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:21 PM

97 posts, read 145,401 times
Quote:
this is a thread where you want people to compliment you. its a pathetic attempt at building your own fragile ego. you are fortunate that there are some nice people here playing along.

south park was good for maybe 2 seasons. they take a current issue and then take it to the extreme thinking thats funny. its not funny. neither are unibrows, there is nothing funny about unibrows mr dude.

Last edited by MrDude1; 05-17-2011 at 03:45 PM..

Old 05-17-2011, 05:31 PM

30,430 posts, read 21,652,521 times
Quote:

Thats not very nice and a uni-brow can be trimmed anyway!

Old 05-17-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thats not very nice and a uni-brow can be trimmed anyway!
thats true. i go out with my jersey broskies and we get our unibrows waxed along with our beefcake chests and backs. takes about an hour total. but the self esteem issues mrdude is dealing with are going to take many years of intensive therapy. his parents sound very abusive making him eat all those big macs and whoppers. i feel sorry for the guy.

Old 05-17-2011, 11:25 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
For one; not many people in this world [besides me] are 9s and 10s. It's just not going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty