U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 08:02 PM

18,279 posts, read 37,471,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
Haven't you ever heard of the "one drop" rule? He's still a black man.
Some people may believe that, but I don't.
Rate this post positively

Old 11-22-2012, 08:11 PM

18,259 posts, read 20,964,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
Some people may believe that, but I don't.
But the point is that HE does.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:13 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,144,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
But the point is that HE does.
That matters most.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:13 PM

18,259 posts, read 20,964,808 times
Many of the downright nasty posts in this thread are basically nothing more than people expressing their beliefs on the superiority of "whiteness"...nothing less. The agenda of this thread from the start was for the sole purpose of race baiting and in that goal it has succeeded. However, if people decided to come in this thread and post about pasty fat White people in would have been shut down before it even got to page 2.

Old 11-22-2012, 08:14 PM

10,568 posts, read 11,872,906 times
Woman that only go for ripped black men are just using them as a sex toy.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:17 PM

8,537 posts, read 12,384,069 times
This thread just proves to me that other races of women aren't falling at the feet of black men.
Some black men seem to think they are God's gift to all races of women,and then throw their counterparts(black women) under the bus.
Hopefully this post brings them back to reality.

I want to show this post to all the black men that say"We don't need black women when all other races of women want us so bad".

The last laugh will be on the black men faces.....

Old 11-22-2012, 09:23 PM

10,568 posts, read 11,872,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
This thread just proves to me that other races of women aren't falling at the feet of black men.
Some black men seem to think they are God's gift to all races of women,then throw their counterparts(black women) under the bus.
Hopefully this post brings them back to reality.

I want to show this post to all the black men that say"We don't need black women when all other races of women want us so bad".

The last laugh will be on the black men faces.....
I know a white girl who is attractive...she only dates black males..because she is strictly a physical girl who is shallow and only looks at the body and not the mind...one of those stupid white girls who spend all their time in the gym.....superficial type. People who date based on race are twits.

Black men should avoid white woman who want to just use them for the "black experience"- that term I remember from years ago...the daughters of white millionaires would go to the islands to have sex with black men- but of course would never marry one....anyway..getting used is no different than being a slave...black men who sell themselves as sex slaves to woman are also doing themselves a grave dis-service.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I know a white girl who is attractive...she only dates black males..because she is strictly a physical girl who is shallow and only looks at the body and not the mind...one of those stupid white girls who spend all their time in the gym.....superficial type. People who date based on race are twits.

Black men should avoid white woman who want to just use them for the "black experience"- that term I remember from years ago...the daughters of white millionaires would go to the islands to have sex with black men- but of course would never marry one....anyway..getting used is no different than being a slave...black men who sell themselves as sex slaves to woman are also doing themselves a grave dis-service.

They are only deluding themselves.
But according to this thread,most don't even want them for THAT.
In other words,its a myth that all races of women are throwing themselves at black men.
But I'm going to let black men keep believing that .

I noticed if a white woman doesn't want to date a black man she gets called racist,when in fact it isn't true most times.
She just doesn't want you,that's all. Get off that high horse,and have a seat and calm down black man.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:41 PM

6,734 posts, read 4,681,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post

Black men should avoid them, period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
They are only deluding themselves.
But according to this thread,most don't even want them for THAT.
In other words,its a myth that all races of women are throwing themselves at black men.
But I'm going to let black men keep believing that .

I noticed if a white woman doesn't want to date a black man she gets called racist,when in fact it isn't true most times.
She just doesn't want you,that's all. Get off that high horse,and have a seat and calm down black man.
Nah, we good up here.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Black men should avoid them, period.

Nah, we good up here.
You must be a black man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.