Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 07:40 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,315,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKLO View Post
Satoshi is a fool. I fine physically attractive men from all races.....

^ This ^

Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Good looking men in all shapes and sizes. And every color of the rainbow. Have a skittle or two. Free your mind and the rest will follow.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:11 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,554,410 times
Satoshi is just weird. Why would an Asian man create a study about the attractiveness of men period, let alone a group that is not of his own. That is odd. Men just don't go around talking about how attractive other men are, unless their into men. Also, even if men did, they generally find their own group the most attractive. A Black man would never say that Asian men are more attractive than men other races, and he sure wouldn't create a dumb study about it, and write some dumb article about it. Why would an Asian man be so into what Black men look like. Something is just off. It could be that he is trying to figure out why some Japanese women prefer Black men over Japanese men, and this is an indirect way of trying to determine that. Like I said, this guy is weird.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:09 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
Satoshi is just weird. Why would an Asian man create a study about the attractiveness of men period, let alone a group that is not of his own. That is odd. Men just don't go around talking about how attractive other men are, unless their into men. Also, even if men did, they generally find their own group the most attractive. A Black man would never say that Asian men are more attractive than men other races, and he sure wouldn't create a dumb study about it, and write some dumb article about it. Why would an Asian man be so into what Black men look like. Something is just off. It could be that he is trying to figure out why some Japanese women prefer Black men over Japanese men, and this is an indirect way of trying to determine that. Like I said, this guy is weird.

Satoshi Kanazawa has some very strange ideas about race mixing, multiculturalism, Muslims...and on and on. So it comes as no surprise that we can probably add self hatred on to that pile as well. His unabashed hatred of any and all people on planet Earth of subSaharan African ancestry is most certainly a bias in his "research" findings.

But more than anything, what I have found to be most sad about this issue of Satoshi and his study is that some people fully co-signed to this nonsense without even the slightest thought to the true agenda of the origins of this "study". And dare I say that some Black men were very quick to quote this man like he was Gospel and not realizing that Satoshi was handing them the most vile backhanded compliment possible.

People need to wake the hell up.

Old 12-01-2012, 09:07 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,339,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
This thread just proves to me that other races of women aren't falling at the feet of black men.
Some black men seem to think they are God's gift to all races of women,and then throw their counterparts(black women) under the bus.
Hopefully this post brings them back to reality.

I want to show this post to all the black men that say"We don't need black women when all other races of women want us so bad".

The last laugh will be on the black men faces.....
To hell with being God's gift to women. I'm God's gift to myself. I'm a black man, and I wouldn't want to be anything other than that.

Who cares if most women don't find us the most attractive? I'm not attracted to most women.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:09 AM

3,963 posts, read 5,695,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
To hell with being God's gift to women. I'm God's gift to myself. I'm a black man, and I wouldn't want to be anything other than that.

Who cares if most women don't find us the most attractive? I'm not attracted to most women.
Hear hear!

Old 12-02-2012, 12:22 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
I voted no and I am black, LOL. I can find attractive looking man in any race. I known fat white men and fat black men, so can't say one is physically more appealing OVERALL then the other.

Old 12-02-2012, 12:23 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
This thread hasn't been locked yet?
You're not kidding. I just saw this thread. 28 pages ... and still running.

I didn't answer because I don't have an opinion on it ... for once. I will say that, on average, the black people I've known have a better sense of humor than do white people. Similarly, in terms of percentages and in certain genres of music, they are more musically talented, it seems. Most of the CDs in my car's console are of black artists.

While we're at it, where did the following expression come from: "Once you go black, you never go back." Was that from a movie, a sitcom, or somewhere else?

Old 12-02-2012, 12:48 PM

1,601 posts, read 2,133,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
While we're at it, where did the following expression come from: "Once you go black, you never go back." Was that from a movie, a sitcom, or somewhere else?
No on really knows, but it's speculated to have started in the 60s.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
I will be so glad when some people learn to recognize a "back-handed" compliment when they see one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty