Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ....
Yes 28 16.09%
No 146 83.91%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 06:37 PM

169 posts, read 344,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgirl27 View Post
Uh no..Hispanic men and white men are....
Love the dark hair and dark eyes
love the blond hair and light eyes
Love my boyfriends brown hair and brown eyes..he hispanic and white.
since this guy wanted to put it out there...yea i definitly have to agree with you
black guys dont do anything for me except Drake but he's not 100% black
most latinos an white guys are hott

Old 05-19-2011, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Well Black men on average are well-built, they are well-proportioned and I have yet to see a Black man with short legs. They seem to be well-toned for the most part, they develop well-defined muscles and they are very graceful when they dance ( or move in general.)
But to say that they are "more physically attractive than men of other races?" No, I wouldn't say so, since their short curly hair and facial features are a matter of taste. I've noticed that some blond women for the most part are attracted to them ( as in "opposites attract," may be?)
Probably from their point of view Black men are more physically attractive than men of other races? Might be a case - I don't know.
oh yeah cause biggie and t-pain to name a couple are so sexy...not!!!
theres equally amount of ugly in evry race

Old 05-19-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
I was joking around
lol

Old 05-19-2011, 09:28 PM

3,322 posts, read 7,971,719 times
I'm not black and I'm f'n sexy.

/exceptiontotherule

Old 05-19-2011, 09:55 PM

23,219 posts, read 29,040,205 times
I love those Andean Indian types I ran across in my travels in South America, with those high-cheek bones, those chiseled stone-like faces, that smooth red-tinted skin, and that wild, black, spikey hair!

They never fail to send me into orbit! Thank God I don't live amongst them!

Actually, there's physically attractive men of all races, but not in the same proportions.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:13 PM

626 posts, read 1,348,249 times
Hmmm...how come theres not a depends option for the poll? There are attractive men in every race. My husband is black and I think very attractive, but Ive dated white men and spanish men in the past that were very attractive. On the opposite side...Ive seen some very non attractive men of all races too.... soooo I really think there is not a straight black/white answer to this.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:42 PM

3,804 posts, read 6,172,128 times
According to wikipedia women find darker skinned men more attractive than lighter skinned men while men find lighter skinned women more attractive than darker skinned women. That's for the average though so your particular preferences may vary.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:05 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,458,844 times
I think that the black men with the blue-black, dark skin look better than most men but, I also think that gorgeous men come in all colors.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:20 PM

950 posts, read 1,515,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
According to wikipedia women find darker skinned men more attractive than lighter skinned men while men find lighter skinned women more attractive than darker skinned women. That's for the average though so your particular preferences may vary.
If that were the case than why do most male sex symbols in Hollywood have lightskin ? Very few Hollywood sex symbols are as dark as Denzel Washington.

Old 05-20-2011, 09:19 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
The OP's titling of this thread along with the actual subject of the link are totally off. The article posted has to do with Black women being less attractive than other races. There is only a very tiny small portion of the artcle that says anything about black men being more attractive.

With that being said, I have to say that when you find beautiful/sexy black women, they are typically just as or even MORE beautiful than women of other races. Im talking Halle Berry, Stacy Dash types. But, IMO, I agree with the professor who wrote the article. I personally find that most black women are not that attractive to me. Mostly its because of the hair, the attitudes, the weight, etc. But, I do LOVE my Serena Williams, Halle Berry, Tyra, and that black chick who won ANTM a couple years ago. Overall, I just think that if you take the average looking chicks from all races, I would probably find the black gal to be the less attractive of all the bunch. That is just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty