Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 01:47 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,998,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Well you don't seem very happy in your posts and you made negative assumptions about me. What am I suppose to think? I would hope your behaviors are a reflection of personal issues rather than just being an outright mean to someone you don't even know. Are you one of those thin mean people?
Hahahha
No, I am about as unlike you as I possibly could be.
Calling people out for BS is not being mean, no matter what you might think.
You have obviously not read my posting history, so I will excuse your ignorance as to what I am about.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disingenuous
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 01:49 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,693,520 times
kshe is tall

Old 06-30-2011, 01:53 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,711,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
thats part of the competition: staying in shape. the fatties are losing.

you were fat once? oh you will be back.
Dear god NO! lol

Seriously overeating actually makes me sick now. I was on hyper watch for that for two years after I took it off. And its really crazy how within those two years I did see the habits and cravings pop up. Now its become old hat to just have thin habits. I was not fat as a kid either so that can make it easier it seems from the studies I read. Its been years though since I have been fat. I am not the girl people try to overload my plate up on. I do wonder if I had some sort of health issue though because I really do not put on weight as easily as I did for awhile. It seems especially since I got my body fat under 20% as a goal, its actually hard to gain weight. Anything I put on I seem to exercise off much more easily than before. That is strange to me how much a few bumps in the fat percentage can help you lose or gain more quickly.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:54 PM

Quote:
kshe is tall
5' 10" in my bare feet.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:55 PM

if i remember correctly you have a boyfriend that weighs like 130 pounds. so you must be real young like early 20's. im sorry oops, you will be back eventually.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
No, I am about as unlike you as I possibly could be.
Calling people out for BS is not being mean, no matter what you might think.
You have obviously not read my posting history, so I will excuse your ignorance as to what I am about.

Disingenuous - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Ok....I made a simple statement that wasn't even about you...and this is how you act towards me? Its not BS...no matter how much you want to call it that.
No I didn't read your posting history because we were having a convo and thats just odd to go through someones posting history. A little too ocd for me. Whats wrong with you? I mean really....

Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
5' 10" in my bare feet.
im not a tall guy so i needed a nice short wife. she is 5'2. i remember in college running into some girls taller than me. it was very awkward.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Ok....I made a simple statement that wasn't even about you...and this is how you act towards me? Its not BS...no matter how much you want to call it that.
No I didn't read your posting history because we were having a convo and thats just odd to go through someones posting history. A little too ocd for me. Whats wrong with you? I mean really....
Theres nothing wrong with me at all, besides having little patience with ignorance.
Whats your problem?

Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 PM

Quote:
if i remember correctly you have a boyfriend that weighs like 130 pounds. so you must be real young like early 20's. im sorry oops, you will be back eventually.
hahha no
I actually fed him 12 pounds heavier. He eats a lot more often than he did in bachelor life. He was skinny as all hell in his teens. 115!

He is in his late 20s. Im in my early 30's.

Old 06-30-2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
im not a tall guy so i needed a nice short wife. she is 5'2. i remember in college running into some girls taller than me. it was very awkward.
I was 5'5" by the time I was in the 6th grade, so I totally understand and have a great deal of empathy with your post.
The boys in my class didnt catch up with me until high school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty