Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 04:41 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

beautiful russian women - Google Search

Honestly most of the women here are much better looking than most of the celebs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 05:01 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
beautiful russian women - Google Search

Honestly most of the women here are much better looking than most of the celebs.
Whatever you say, buddy, but I see more beautiful women than that every day. The only thing Russian women have over other women of the world is a devotion to doing their hair and makeup on a daily basis.

Maybe you just live in a slovenly part of the country?

Old 01-23-2012, 05:10 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
This is one of those threads that needs CONSTANT updating. Because "shelf life" for women being considered "most beautiful" or even "beautiful" for that matter, is very very very short.

For instance, Sophie Marceau WAS whom I considered to be the most beautiful woman in the world say, back in 1999.

But today, Sophie wouldnt make my Top 100 list and its mainly due to the ravages of time/age.

I still happen to like Sophie Marceau; both her and Isabelle Adjani.

( Generally speaking I probably prefer the look of French women to Italian ones...)

Old 01-23-2012, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Interesting how tastes vary so much. I find all the women you mention very average facially speaking. They have rockin' bods though, I will say.
I agree with your opinion, ( and what you've said earlier about the older generation of Hollywood actresses,) but according to Los Angeles Times magazine poll of 50 most beautiful women in film, Rita Hayworth and Audry Habburn ended up somewhere close to Beyonce Knowles.

Isabelle Adjani tops Time Magazine's beautiful women list

What a joke, lol

Last edited by erasure; 01-23-2012 at 06:22 PM..

Old 01-23-2012, 05:28 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Wow. I totally reject that list.

I actually am going under the impression that the thread topic is most beautiful woman in the world NOW though. Not from any waaay back or bygone era.

Another woman who has to be in consideration is the Mexican chick from Modern Family. Saw her on the Golden Globes and she is just a hoot. Great personality to go along with her beautiful looks. She has it all.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Whatever you say, buddy, but I see more beautiful women than that every day. The only thing Russian women have over other women of the world is a devotion to doing their hair and makeup on a daily basis.

Maybe you just live in a slovenly part of the country?
I suspect it's not only about hair and makeup, particularly when we are talking about the modelling world;

Old 01-23-2012, 05:49 PM

Old 01-23-2012, 05:59 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,780,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I suspect it's not only about hair and makeup, particularly when we are talking about the modelling world;
Oh, not to say there aren't beautiful Russian women, but I think the average gal there is of equal natural beauty to the average gal just about anywhere. The link to the google search he posted mostly came up with mail order bride pictures, and if that's what they're offering then I see no reason any normal man should need to travel halfway around the world to find a beautiful woman.

Of course, it's not the normal men flying to Russia for these women.

Old 01-23-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Wow. I totally reject that list.
Tell me about it)))

Quote:
I actually am going under the impression that the thread topic is most beautiful woman in the world NOW though. Not from any waaay back or bygone era.
And if I don't see any that can pull the weight then what?

Quote:
Another woman who has to be in consideration is the Mexican chick from Modern Family. Saw her on the Golden Globes and she is just a hoot. Great personality to go along with her beautiful looks. She has it all.
May be Colombian, not Mexican?
Vergara that someone mentioned here earlier?

Last edited by erasure; 01-23-2012 at 06:43 PM..

Old 01-23-2012, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Oh, not to say there aren't beautiful Russian women, but I think the average gal there is of equal natural beauty to the average gal just about anywhere. The link to the google search he posted mostly came up with mail order bride pictures, and if that's what they're offering then I see no reason any normal man should need to travel halfway around the world to find a beautiful woman.

Of course, it's not the normal men flying to Russia for these women.
I looked at the link: I have no opinion - this is where my expertise ends, I am not a man)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty