Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Better as blonde or brunette
Blonde 4 25.00%
Brunette 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2011, 06:14 AM

1,906 posts, read 1,615,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Brunette. That blonde job looks wretched (too orange with dark roots) and doesn't go with her coloring. Brittany Murphy had the same orange hair that clashed with her dark eyes and brows.

Katy is a pretty girl. Like Zooey, she looks great with brown hair and blue eyes.
Thank you JustJulia!!!

Going blonde doesn't usually result in a natural look. Ash shades of blonde tint go gray or purple, and warm tints go orange. And the dark brows & skin tones just enhance the unnatural look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 07:04 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times
I like the blonde. But it should be strawberry or more champagne tinted. This photo looks too orange. Her dark hair makes her look too google eyed in some lighting. Is her natural color just a soft brown?

Old 07-25-2011, 08:34 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,943,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisweetheart View Post
Do you think she is better as a blonde or a brunette?
Im thinking the OP does not like Katy Perry because she found perhaps the only horrible pictures of her on the net to post here.

She looks so much better as a brunette. I am not so much a fan of her music, but I think she very attractive and seems to be quite a fun character.

‪Saturday Night Live - Katy Perry‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-25-2011, 08:54 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,394,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Im thinking the OP does not like Katy Perry because she found perhaps the only horrible pictures of her on the net to post here.
I have to agree. Those two photos are not the most flattering regardless of hair color. She's a pretty girl and can pull them both off, but I prefer her as a brunette.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:14 AM

29,737 posts, read 34,352,243 times
I think Katy Perry's a natural blonde who dyes her hair to be brunette. I was just flipping through a magazine with a page on blondes who dye their hair dark. Others are Emma Stone and Sofia Vergara.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,680,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I like the blonde. But it should be strawberry or more champagne tinted. This photo looks too orange. Her dark hair makes her look too google eyed in some lighting. Is her natural color just a soft brown?
Sometimes her hair is nearly black, which I think is too dark. In that blonde picture, the curls at the bottom look more red, and that color seems to suit her nicely. I wouldn't be surprised if her natural shade is a ruddy mouse, like mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty