Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 09:55 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,411,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
Yes you can hide it. You just need to shop Womens sizes not Misses. There is a 14W, 16W, etc. Cut more generously in the bust. I used to wear them before I list so much weight my blobs shrunk, too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Those only fit if you're wide on your whole torso. For an hourglass figure, wearing that size obscures my waist and makes me look at least 20 pounds heavier. No can do. I don't feel comfortable showing a ton of cleave, but some is inevitable. I have lost a lot of weight but so far my boobs won't shrink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2011, 10:39 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,355,555 times
I've never dressed to show cleavage, and they stare anyway! I never did like men gawking at my breasts, and never have understood why some women actually want random men doing that. Look at the gowns the actresses wear. Talk about wanting attention! Some of them barely cover their nipples. But, if there were to be a "nip slip", they would claim to be so embarrassed. Really? You're practically showing your nipples anyway.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 PM

1,802 posts, read 2,915,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean50 View Post
Who originally said "if you've got it, flaunt it." ?

I think gay women probly show it for other women tho, not men

And some people like to "feel sexy," not necessarily have guys stare at them. Sexy clothes make some people FEEL sexy. And they feel good going about their day - just like maybe some women feel in business wear or workout wear that is more modest.

Guys look at girls - face it. (if they are hetero)

Whether they're young, old, single, engaged, married, blah blah blah... it's life! Usually when they see skin it catches their eye - but they'll also look at a pretty face, or just tight clothing.

Like i said in another thread - i see tons of MINI-short shorts and skirts - and i'm MUCH rather see boob than crotch
There is also the saying if you have got IT you don't need to flaunt it.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:05 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,865,175 times
What I REALLY hate and find totally disgusting is when FAT women go all out and try to show that they have cleavage. Its like its one thing they think they have going for themselves physically. Im like "Um, sweetheart, you can try to over emphasize your cleavage all you want and think that you look sexy and are attracting guys, but in reality your obesity is turning them off. Salma Hayak cleavage = awesome. Fat chick cleavage = GROSS.

Oh, and another thing - I also think its gross and low class when women refer to their cleavage/breasts as "the girls". As in "Yeah, girlfriend, Im bringing the girls out tonight and hope to find me a man...." Instant gross out when I hear that.

Old 08-17-2011, 12:12 AM

37,058 posts, read 42,023,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
What I REALLY hate and find totally disgusting is when FAT women go all out and try to show that they have cleavage. Its like its one thing they think they have going for themselves physically. Im like "Um, sweetheart, you can try to over emphasize your cleavage all you want and think that you look sexy and are attracting guys, but in reality your obesity is turning them off. Salma Hayak cleavage = awesome. Fat chick cleavage = GROSS.

Oh, and another thing - I also think its gross and low class when women refer to their cleavage/breasts as "the girls". As in "Yeah, girlfriend, Im bringing the girls out tonight and hope to find me a man...." Instant gross out when I hear that.
You overhear a lot of women talking about their boobs...

Old 08-17-2011, 01:02 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,387,825 times
Want to talk about someone i know who cannot not show cleavage or her boobs. She is in her thirtys i kid you not where her boobs came from i do not honestly know. And they are all real. Talk about stares and gawking. She is honestly not kidding anyone here, 56 double HHHHH yes that is all you see when you look at her she has the largest boobs, i have ever seen, and when you look at her, you see her coming from a mile away. I don't like the fact that it is not the cleavage so much as ther boobs sticking out of whatever she has on. And i mean sticking out.

Why would i want to fit in misses clothes when i am petite, thin and built pretty well myself, i do not want to swim in the clothes i wear. Middleage and a size 5/6 is pretty dang good.

When i go out with this women, i just know the men are going to stare like there is no tomorrow, and the women, kid you not, she gets mean looks from them, cracks me up, because she cannot hide those things, they are just too dang big, and her back and hips are always killing her.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,128,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debsi View Post
we wouldn't see all those women out there wearing open toed shoes .

OK, you got me there. What's wrong with open-toed shoes?

Old 08-17-2011, 01:23 AM

483 posts, read 1,556,362 times
Women are vain; they like to show off not just to men but to women too. Women check out women more than they do men.

Cleavage is good but ONLY if it's on an otherwise attractive woman. I do not want to see some 250 lbs chick's boobs. That's as sexy as seeing cow udders at the farm. For the love of god cover up pleeeeease!!!

Women show off their best assets. I know a chick with long sexy legs, so she wears shorts and mini's all the time, to my sheer delight . But her chest isn't big so she hides everything up there.

Chicks with a nice figure will wear body-hugging clothes. Those with a nice shapely ass will wear tight jeans. You get the idea: women love to show off. Nuttin wrong with it!

Old 08-17-2011, 02:29 AM
Status: "Hate is too easy, Love takes courage." (set 13 days ago)

1,970 posts, read 3,305,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
When i go out with this women, i just know the men are going to stare like there is no tomorrow, and the women, kid you not, she gets mean looks from them, cracks me up, because she cannot hide those things, they are just too dang big, and her back and hips are always killing her.
She would probly benefit from a reduction - even down to just a DDD

Her physical pain would be much less.. poor thing! When they are big, they do weight a lot and make ya tired lol..

Old 08-17-2011, 04:29 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,254,364 times
No. And boobs are ugly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty