Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 09:14 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,708,086 times

Advertisements

Well wearing deodorant is misleading but Im still gonna do it. lol

Certain tops just look better with push ups and depending on your cup size they may not add much volume at all. I think they are good if you are bottom heavy and have a tight top and tight pants on. It balances it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2011, 09:22 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,638,147 times
This reminds me of the old joke: when she took off the wonder bra, I wondered where they went.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:23 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,928,948 times
Not if they push up something real. Why would 'push-up' be more misleading than 'hold-up', which is what bras are for.

Old 11-14-2011, 09:26 AM

1,680 posts, read 1,791,562 times
Honestly pushup bras are quite misleading just as color contacts,spanx,fake eyelash,hair,butt pads etc etc... We reside in a time where many mislead by day(all the add-ons) and outrageously by night(club\night scene= huge illusion). Ms. Potatoe head complex best describes many of todays women. I personal like the natural look believe it or not Imperfections can be JUST as beautiful if not moreso then someone with a pile of mush evenly matted to the face. I view all women as amazing blessings from our GOD. yep, every color,body type, with or without construction bras\undergarments.

Old 11-15-2011, 06:11 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,662,358 times
They look great, until....... you take them off and see......nothing. That's misleading.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:23 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,257,041 times
Yes, it makes my giant boobs looking up and my nipples are actually looking down to the floor when there is no bras...

Old 11-15-2011, 10:51 AM

615 posts, read 1,675,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
A couple months ago, I went to Victoria Secret specifically to try on a the Bombshell bra. It makes you look cup sizes bigger. I'm an A, so I looked like C. I'm saving up money to buy it, I completley fell in love with it.

I personally don't think it's misleading. I already wear regualr padded bras and my friend asked me if I was and I shamelessly told her the truth.

What about you people, do y'all think it's misleading?

ahaha; BOMBSHELL bra!

If you fell in love with it and you feel good when you wear it; go for it!

I personally don't care for them. I guess for a man who's about to view "the girls" it may be "misleading".

Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,750,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
A couple months ago, I went to Victoria Secret specifically to try on a the Bombshell bra. It makes you look cup sizes bigger. I'm an A, so I looked like C. I'm saving up money to buy it, I completley fell in love with it.

I personally don't think it's misleading. I already wear regualr padded bras and my friend asked me if I was and I shamelessly told her the truth.

What about you people, do y'all think it's misleading?
OP I am going to share a little story with you....

Once upon a time in a land far far away live a Princess named Princess X who desperately wanted big boobs. She was a mere 32 A cup at the age of 21 and since there was no way she could afford a boob job she went with a friend to a magical place called Macys and got fitted for her very first water bra.

She went from a mere 32 A to a whopping C-D cup and everytime she was out and about town men whistled and hooted. Ohh how she loved the attention and she felt confident about herself. But lo and behold it was a false sense of security. Alas she met a Prince who was super hot at the time. He worked out at the Gym and looked like a cross between Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Finally on a dark rainy night, Princess X took up the Prince on staying at his place. In the throes of making out passion the Prince took it upon himself to remove Princess X magical water bra and threw it across the room which landed on a coffee table and shattered a wine glass. The Prince looked at the bra in disbelief and back to Princess X (Princess X immediately regretted letting the Prince take off the bra). Her poor cover was blown and she asked him to take her home. The Prince obliged and they never saw each other again.

She later found out through a girlfriend that he wasn't that great in bed nor was he packing the 8-9 inches he said he was....

The moral of the story if you are going to go for a Bombshell bra be prepared to drop a bombshell on a potential suitor.

Do not mislead the man into believing you are actually bigger than what you really are because some men are truly attracted to boobs while others do not care and prefer more junk in the trunk.

Old 11-15-2011, 04:58 PM

1,338 posts, read 2,564,830 times
I have a male friend who makes no secret of the fact that he loves boobs... He always said he would return a girl to a bar claiming she violated a sales description if she looked like a d-cup but was in fact an a-cup.

What would you do if you met a guy who took off his padded pants and corset before you got intimate......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
OP I am going to share a little story with you....

Once upon a time in a land far far away live a Princess named Princess X who desperately wanted big boobs. She was a mere 32 A cup at the age of 21 and since there was no way she could afford a boob job she went with a friend to a magical place called Macys and got fitted for her very first water bra.

She went from a mere 32 A to a whopping C-D cup and everytime she was out and about town men whistled and hooted. Ohh how she loved the attention and she felt confident about herself. But lo and behold it was a false sense of security. Alas she met a Prince who was super hot at the time. He worked out at the Gym and looked like a cross between Ryan Gosling and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Finally on a dark rainy night, Princess X took up the Prince on staying at his place. In the throes of making out passion the Prince took it upon himself to remove Princess X magical water bra and threw it across the room which landed on a coffee table and shattered a wine glass. The Prince looked at the bra in disbelief and back to Princess X (Princess X immediately regretted letting the Prince take off the bra). Her poor cover was blown and she asked him to take her home. The Prince obliged and they never saw each other again.

She later found out through a girlfriend that he wasn't that great in bed nor was he packing the 8-9 inches he said he was....

The moral of the story if you are going to go for a Bombshell bra be prepared to drop a bombshell on a potential suitor.

Do not mislead the man into believing you are actually bigger than what you really are because some men are truly attracted to boobs while others do not care and prefer more junk in the trunk.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:02 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,750,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swisswife View Post
I have a male friend who makes no secret of the fact that he loves boobs... He always said he would return a girl to a bar claiming she violated a sales description if she looked like a d-cup but was in fact an a-cup.

What would you do if you met a guy who took off his padded pants and corset before you got intimate......
I never really had a problem with 'small' men as long as they knew what they were doing (except one but that alas is another fairy tale story). Bizarrely all the small men I have been with were like supermodel hot only to find out that they were tiny packages.

I also think men are more into looks and bodies of a woman than a woman is. The another night I was explaining this to Mr. X as we somehow got on to the topic of past lovers. He asked me why did I choose him when I could have had a hot supermodel husband? And the truth is I prefer Mr. X because he is a big cuddly bear that I can cuddle with before and after sex and we never have to worry how we look in bed. We are comfortable with each other. That was not the case in my previous relationships and I am glad because it just showed how it would not work between me and the other party. Mr. X still loves me even though my body has morphed into a mini hippo due to pregnancy and my **** currently rake autumn leaves. Do I still want big breasts? Yes but more for me than for Mr. X. I just want my nipples and boobs to be at a level that doesn't require constant lifting.

Water bras, bombshell bras are great but all I say is becareful who you try to impress and the same applies to men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty