Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 04:01 AM

45 posts, read 183,576 times

Advertisements

I don't against guys wearing earrings, but I am just hesitate to get one for myself! lol By the way, I am a guy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 01:44 PM

618 posts, read 1,610,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
A man notices that his co-worker is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

"So," he says, "I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make a big deal of it, it's only an earring," the co-worker replies peevishly.

His friend falls silent for a few minutes, but then his curiosity prods him to say, "So, how long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in my truck."

I always wondered how this trend got started and now I know.

lol, they made an episode of Scrubs based on this.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:50 AM

5,068 posts, read 10,132,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageLife View Post
I don't really like men wearing earings,tattos,I am just kinda old fashion when it comes to this things.
Even more so, I'd prefer women not to have tattoos.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:52 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
LOVE tattooed men, full sleeves make me swoon, especially if they're done 'old school' style or have a nerdy theme.

I think I'm one of the few women on here that also likes stretched earlobes on men.

Everyone has their preferences

Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 AM

5,068 posts, read 10,132,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
LOVE tattooed men, full sleeves make me swoon, especially if they're done 'old school' style or have a nerdy theme.

I think I'm one of the few women on here that also likes stretched earlobes on men.

Well, next you'll have a guy that stretches his lips out like some people in Africa.

Gotta stop someplace...

Old 07-11-2012, 07:42 AM

1,922 posts, read 3,986,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

I like seeing women with quarter sleeves, half sleeves. Especially if they are biker chicks.

There was this one girl on FB. She was sooo pretty and was a biker.

She was African American with very fair skin, light green eyes and frizzy brown hair. She had a half sleeve on one arm and a quarter sleeve on the other. She also had a few scars mixed in with the tattoos.

Her face was very angelic, but her style was very rough! One of the few women I have ever been attracted to.

Can't find her page either! Ugh!

I personally like the stretched earlobes on men too if it matches their style, but I don't want a guy wearing studs. A little weird to me. LOL.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:35 AM

2,094 posts, read 3,654,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't mind if guys wear corsages or even corsets - Eddie Izzard is Sexie!

But the earring can indeed be an erotic thing on a man (the right man, of course) - not a stud but a ring, simple hoop no diamonds or other extras.

And only one. I think men look ridiculous with 2 earrings.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian.Pearson View Post
Well, next you'll have a guy that stretches his lips out like some people in Africa.

Gotta stop someplace...
And that would be his/her choice

Doesn't change my preferences.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:15 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,530,849 times
Never felt the desire to get my ear pierced. My left ear lobe has a large mole. Caught hell for it in bootcamp. They thought I'd pierced my ear just before going into bootcamp. Told them it was a mole, they looked at it closely and moved on to the next recruit.

Old 07-12-2012, 11:25 AM

664 posts, read 1,027,928 times
I'll join in with the old fashion group, I really dislike the sleeve on woman. I remember a female contestant on American Idol had a sleeve and she was so pretty and the look was distracting. So I'm old fashion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty