Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 09:50 AM

406 posts, read 1,431,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
I think that's more on the trashy side, personally
I wouldnt date this girl... only bang her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2012, 10:17 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,143,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantyall2know View Post
ah...gotcha...lol

Old 01-19-2012, 10:28 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Isn't that just a touch sexist? Just because a young woman doesn't like/doesn't need to be wearing a bra doesn't mean she's easy or unworthy of dating.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Isn't that just a touch sexist? Just because a young woman doesn't like/doesn't need to be wearing a bra doesn't mean she's easy or unworthy of dating.
No it doesnt. but men are entittled to be able to pick and choose the woman they want to date, the same as woman are, it just so happens alot of men may not want to 'date' a permiscous woman. As people who we choose to date or not date, have an interest in or not have an interest in is our own personal choice. How is saying A woman who presents herself in that way is not 'my type' of woman being sexist? we 'all' have our 'types'. Me personally dont date woman that show off her body parts to all men or acts/is promiscuous. However although I wouldnt date this woman, I am sexually attracted so I would def bang her . If A woman makes me attracted to her personality, her mind, and her heart and is conservative in her behavior and dress then THAT is the woman I will marry!

Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,032 times
Me like nice broad shoulders.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:02 AM

3,295 posts, read 7,017,674 times
Heart.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:03 AM

3,295 posts, read 7,017,674 times
Brain.

Old 01-19-2012, 11:45 AM

Just becouse a car looks sporty doesnt mean its a sports car, just becouse somebody dresses like a thug doesnt mean they are, just becouse someone dresses like a hoe doesnt make them one, but unfortunatly people only see what is presented before them and will automactically assume it as such. Therefore if there is something you do not want to be mistaken for, then dont look like that of which you dont want to be mistaken for...if it talks like a duck, and walks like a duck, then it must be a duck.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:35 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
No it doesnt. but men are entittled to be able to pick and choose the woman they want to date, the same as woman are, it just so happens alot of men may not want to 'date' a permiscous woman. As people who we choose to date or not date, have an interest in or not have an interest in is our own personal choice. How is saying A woman who presents herself in that way is not 'my type' of woman being sexist? we 'all' have our 'types'. Me personally dont date woman that show off her body parts to all men or acts/is promiscuous. However although I wouldnt date this woman, I am sexually attracted so I would def bang her . If A woman makes me attracted to her personality, her mind, and her heart and is conservative in her behavior and dress then THAT is the woman I will marry!
My issue isn't that you prefer to date conservative women and it isn't that you find promiscuous or ostentatious women sexually arousing but undesirable mates (strip clubs couldn't exist without people like you).

My problem is that you're dismissing women who do something as simple as going braless as whores. It's one thing if she is in a too-tight white crop top and she keeps "accidentally" spilling water down her chest, but just because a woman wears a shirt without a bra and you happen to notice doesn't say anything about her values or attitude towards sex.

You're entitled to your opinion, but know that it's sexist and dismissive and makes you kind of a lousy person

Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
My issue isn't that you prefer to date conservative women and it isn't that you find promiscuous or ostentatious women sexually arousing but undesirable mates (strip clubs couldn't exist without people like you).

My problem is that you're dismissing women who do something as simple as going braless as whores. It's one thing if she is in a too-tight white crop top and she keeps "accidentally" spilling water down her chest, but just because a woman wears a shirt without a bra and you happen to notice doesn't say anything about her values or attitude towards sex.

You're entitled to your opinion, but know that it's sexist and dismissive and makes you kind of a lousy person

I never said or insinuated that I thought a woman going braless made her a *****. I just said I wouldnt date a woman who was showing her nipples off. A woman that does this I would only mess with sexually. And once again I dont beleive it makes her a ***** or anything like that but I personally I think it does say something about her values. I can bet you if she wasnt a sexual female she wouldnt go braless or pantyless...it says something about that girl. Even if she has only been with one guy or no men at all. alot of guys dont want their girl showing it off for all to see so this is why I wouldnt date her. I dont beleive she is a *****, I dont beleive she is easy. I just simply beleive she is not girlfriend material. GF material would not want that type of attention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty