Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times

Advertisements

is a man with a tiny penis, still a man?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2012, 12:34 AM

148 posts, read 238,919 times
Default yes keep wearing heels <3

Theres guys out there that appreciate the women that still take the time to mind the details, kinda like theres girls that appreciate all the reps us men keep pushin... so what i dont wanna keep goin. im tired, i already played ball outside and im on my last set anyways. but i keep pushin. i must completely be effective... but i know theres females out there that'd appreciate the time I put in myself, besides my own benefit. so i go all the way and complete my regimen. it goes both ways, but manifests itself differently per respective sex.

it doesnt have to be limited to strictly this view either.

imagine Arjay, a man struggling as a buisness entepreneur during the day, is trying to work on his music at night and puts in the time in his "me time"....
ok now imagine Jaylyn a succeding LPN is putting in her own "me time" jogging endless laps with dog....
they meet.
Jaylyn doesnt usually wear heels being a nurse, but its girls night out, so she has her hottest black pumps.
Arjay, a guest doin a live music show at the new lounge, sees her dancing ,watches her all night have fun with her friends. Even sees her friends shootin down guy after guy, but of course Arjay still feels compelled to meet.
Right at that moment when she passes by he sees her fit calves in her black heels and looks up and they see each other.
Im willing to bet each other's mutual appreciation for doin the right things to come off the right way sealed the deal when their eyes locked the 1st time....

Attraction between two people can happen for many things but i find common the mutual apreciation or respect for someone else's "thing" they do or labor of love, or their pride and joy or whatever it may be fuels chemistry. imo thats a good thing.

Ive also met more than a few girls that actually said they were comfortable in their heels. Just like ive come across bartender girls that still kept long nails. Said they never got in the way and she could even work the touchscreen. Humans adapt. its not necessary to wear heels all the time, but as a guy, i appreciate it when you do. My sis says its actually easier for her to drive when she has her heels, im not sure how that works out - cuz shes shorter maybe? wait her car is stick. idk, but ill take her word since shes never crashed. what can i say girls got skill. if you can wear heels confidently comfortably, i say go for it. But it doesnt mean somehow you're not a real woman when wearing flats.

Last edited by jpchi60630; 09-17-2012 at 12:54 AM..

Old 09-17-2012, 01:12 AM

233 posts, read 445,212 times
I wore heels twice in my life: prom and my wedding. Hate the things, they hurt and are hard to walk in! Personally, I walk around bare foot except for when I'm in public. Flats are quite cute, feminine, and practical for dressing up though. I think a woman can be sexy and feminine in anything she wants, it's all about her attitude

But if men insist that a woman wear heels to be attractive, then I insist that straight men stop dressing and preening like us ladies. If there is going to be a standard, then all y'all men better buck up and start sporting stubble, stop gelling your hair, and start wearing cowboy boots instead of shoes that are prettier than mine

Last edited by boolouwho; 09-17-2012 at 01:49 AM..

Old 09-17-2012, 02:31 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,152,016 times
There are women who wear these daily. Celebrity toddlers also do.

I didn't start until I was thirteen, and even then, I've only worn them three or four times. I have really sensitive feet, and the annoying thing is that it makes it hard for you to run away from creepers or avoid people. Does that make me any less of a woman? Eh.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:24 AM

2,095 posts, read 3,102,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Oh Elle View Post
There are women who wear these daily. Celebrity toddlers also do.

I didn't start until I was thirteen, and even then, I've only worn them three or four times. I have really sensitive feet, and the annoying thing is that it makes it hard for you to run away from creepers or avoid people. Does that make me any less of a woman? Eh.

And there's that, too!

Maybe that's why some men like it: otherwise it would be easier for the women to evade them.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:04 AM

442 posts, read 615,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpchi60630 View Post

it doesnt have to be limited to strictly this view either.

imagine Arjay, a man struggling as a buisness entepreneur during the day, is trying to work on his music at night and puts in the time in his "me time"....
ok now imagine Jaylyn a succeding LPN is putting in her own "me time" jogging endless laps with dog....
they meet.
Jaylyn doesnt usually wear heels being a nurse, but its girls night out, so she has her hottest black pumps.
Arjay, a guest doin a live music show at the new lounge, sees her dancing ,watches her all night have fun with her friends. Even sees her friends shootin down guy after guy, but of course Arjay still feels compelled to meet.
Right at that moment when she passes by he sees her fit calves in her black heels and looks up and they see each other.
Im willing to bet each other's mutual appreciation for doin the right things to come off the right way sealed the deal when their eyes locked the 1st time....

Attraction between two people can happen for many things but i find common the mutual apreciation or respect for someone else's "thing" they do or labor of love, or their pride and joy or whatever it may be fuels chemistry. imo thats a good thing.

Ive also met more than a few girls that actually said they were comfortable in their heels. Just like ive come across bartender girls that still kept long nails. Said they never got in the way and she could even work the touchscreen. Humans adapt. its not necessary to wear heels all the time, but as a guy, i appreciate it when you do. My sis says its actually easier for her to drive when she has her heels, im not sure how that works out - cuz shes shorter maybe? wait her car is stick. idk, but ill take her word since shes never crashed. what can i say girls got skill. if you can wear heels confidently comfortably, i say go for it. But it doesnt mean somehow you're not a real woman when wearing flats.
In your scenario, Arjay would respect that Jaylyn spends all day on her feet in her job, and wants to take care of her feet by not wearing heels.

Question for you...if Jaylyn wore heels all the time, ended up with mangled feet/toes because it, would Arjay still love her?

Long nails harbor more bacteria.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:10 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,389,499 times
I do wear heels when the occasion calls for it. I think it'd be funny to allow men who insist that women wear heels to have to run through a high-heel obstacle course like the ones on Top Gear for cars. They'd have to drive somewhere, walk up a gravel driveway, climb and descend several flights of stairs, stand on a hard floor for an hour, then walk down a cobblestone street. Then tell us how awesome wearing heels is.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:49 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
I do wear heels when the occasion calls for it. I think it'd be funny to allow men who insist that women wear heels to have to run through a high-heel obstacle course like the ones on Top Gear for cars. They'd have to drive somewhere, walk up a gravel driveway, climb and descend several flights of stairs, stand on a hard floor for an hour, then walk down a cobblestone street. Then tell us how awesome wearing heels is.
This would be hilarious!

Old 09-18-2012, 03:25 AM

148 posts, read 238,919 times
Default ok

yes its ok for mr arjay to not be dissapointed his new chica doesnt wear heels all the time. my point was even tho its impractical to wear them more often than not, arjay like me, thinks it great when a girl chooses heels. like i said its up to the girl. if she can wear heels comfortably, confidently, and it makes them feel sexier then go for it... its ok if not either for whatever reason. i never reallly paid attention until a girl i used to know gave me the deal on what it is with chicas and their shoes... its not like the 60s when live at home moms would clean or vacumn the living room with fuzzy slipper heels on. To me special occasion is fine, its not like i wear my all leather dress shoes often, but i definitely like the feeling of "pressed n dressed" if i end up goin somewhere formal.

as for my bar chicas that know me as a regular, i asked that too, about the bacteria, she said she uses hand sanitizer in between washing hands. hasnt had any probs. just endless ?s from curious patrons about how she can manage, etc etc... she likes keeping them long at a half inch.. i asked her why, and she said she loves her nails, basicly shes so into them she says shed feel weird without them, even saying shed rather use them to rip open something than using a dull dangerous knife or whatever... seen her dig into/open countless red bull/monster boxes with plastic outside wrap, her method is certainly quicker, says nail breaks are not common only if theyre done right ...

anyhow again no woman is downgraded just because she picks somethin comfy to walk in. its just that theyres alot of men and women that take it too seriously or too far with it. its up to the wearer ultimately. i just like it when a woman disproves whatever perceived status quo out there, that this, or that, or whatever can't be done, and then some girl goes out n proves the naysayers wrong.

Old 09-19-2012, 10:11 AM

472 posts, read 1,097,792 times
Shoe's dont define my feminity. I work in an engineering office full of males. I wear skirts, dresses, pants, and flats every day. I'm running around from site to site, of course the admin girls wear heels but they sit at a desk all day. I feel that if you want to be an OC housewive wear hooker heels all the time, even to breakfast, then good for you but that makes me think that these types of women need attention. I dont even plan to wear heels at my own wedding. I'm ok being 5'4 without an elongated leg line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty