Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 06:33 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,707,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I see nothing wrong with the way she looks.
I believe it when she says she can't put on weight.

What many people don't understand is that even if she puts on weight,she would still maintain that waist to hip ratio.
Besides,didn't Bridget Bardot have an 18 inch waist?
Brigitte Bardot, the first size zero | Mail Online

20 by this article.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2012, 07:06 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,518,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Funny, but apart from this pic she looks quite normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkNZ...eature=related

On a slender side, but still normal - nothing like that scary creature in OP's post.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:17 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,250 times
that's gross... No other way to describe it

Old 02-13-2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Funny, but apart from this pic she looks quite normal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkNZ...eature=related

On a slender side, but still normal - nothing like that scary creature in OP's post.

I think that due to body weight overall. The super skinny was stated to be 84lbs where BB is about 125. They both are around the same height.

Old 02-13-2012, 11:13 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,779,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
I think that due to body weight overall. The super skinny was stated to be 84lbs where BB is about 125. They both are around the same height.
Yeah, but even Bardot didn't really have a waist that small. In bikini shots, she looks thin but normally proportioned. She just had a waist that could be cinched down to 19"

Old 02-13-2012, 11:42 AM

5,724 posts, read 7,478,379 times
She looks terrible. I will never understand the fascination with emaciated people. I just do not get it. Be happy!

Old 02-13-2012, 02:51 PM

295 posts, read 554,477 times
btw she also had a corsett on to make her waist look smaller.

Old 02-14-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Yeah, but even Bardot didn't really have a waist that small. In bikini shots, she looks thin but normally proportioned. She just had a waist that could be cinched down to 19"

Are you sure on BB? I just wonder as that was her supposed thinnest she had ever been.
I think the OP model looks proportioned in the lingerie shot. She looks corseted in the other more alien looking clothed ones.

VIDEO PHOTOS Model Ioana Spangenberg has 20-inch waist

I think she looks skinny but normal in the red latex and red lace thing. Maybe even the black lace dress with the blonde wig. But in that article you can see the difference of cinched and natural.

More vintage ladies with naturally small waists:
How They Measured Up: Measurements of Vintage Hollywood's Leading Ladies | lovelyish

Hepburn had a 20'' waist too.

Its really those couple extra pounds that avoid the alien look. Not the waist measurement.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:44 AM

1,035 posts, read 1,396,797 times
It's disgustingly skinny!!! I'm different from most men, I like girls with some meat on their bones, can't stand the size zero look. I'm not a huge guy either, 5'4 200lbs, but there's something about really petite girls that turns me off. My girlfriend is 5'3 160, and I really like the way she is built. She told me she wants to drop some weight from when she had her son 2 years ago, I side fine, but don't get skinny on me. I'm rambling on, but I side with women and think it's rude when I hear a guy call a girl "fat" when all she has a few extra pounds, (now 250-300, is something totally different),. What's even worse is that 99% of the guys that say this don't have a physique worth bragging about. The media does says this crap about Kelly Clarkson all the time, I think Kelly Clarkson is built very nice. Let the mainstream keep promoting this size zero image and we'll keep having more girls with self-esteem issues and eating disorders

Old 02-16-2012, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker212 View Post
It's disgustingly skinny!!! I'm different from most men, I like girls with some meat on their bones, can't stand the size zero look. I'm not a huge guy either, 5'4 200lbs, but there's something about really petite girls that turns me off. My girlfriend is 5'3 160, and I really like the way she is built. She told me she wants to drop some weight from when she had her son 2 years ago, I side fine, but don't get skinny on me. I'm rambling on, but I side with women and think it's rude when I hear a guy call a girl "fat" when all she has a few extra pounds, (now 250-300, is something totally different),. What's even worse is that 99% of the guys that say this don't have a physique worth bragging about. The media does says this crap about Kelly Clarkson all the time, I think Kelly Clarkson is built very nice. Let the mainstream keep promoting this size zero image and we'll keep having more girls with self-esteem issues and eating disorders
What version of kelly clarkson? She has been a lot of different weights. Media doesn't cause eating disorders. That crap starts back in the ages where you don't even know what media means. There is also the genetic component.

You are 5'4'' and 200? You don't think thats big?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty