Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 04:51 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times

Advertisements

Here is another pic of Natalia. Waaaaay too much makeup or overprocessed face in photoshop though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2012, 05:53 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Here is another pic of Natalia. Waaaaay too much makeup or overprocessed face in photoshop though.
Her legs look like Popeye's arms. Sometimes you post the most cartoonish women

Old 04-25-2012, 09:18 PM

395 posts, read 707,305 times
Quote:
No disrespect and to each their own, but I do not find this woman attractive at all. She seems too plasticky to me; artificial. She would never be taken too seriously by the average person in society....but to each their own.

From her side profile there is a high statistical likelihood that she has had butt and boob augmentation to proportions that are just corny. I'm not looking to date the next little kim, but I'm sure there are many men/women who are into this look and more pwr to them!

The face is average, and she has enough butt for 3 people. When men and women say they like a nice behind, I don't think they want a behind like that....BIG! It's like when I say I like ice cream....maybe a scoop or two...I don't need to eat a liter at a time.

I guess the biggest thing is that she let's a part of their personality project into her looks....just plain corny and retarded....thus I'm not attracted to those two traits. In addition, I don't see her aging well and the boob implants will need to be replace in about 11-14 years and she'll prob go bigger at that time....good luck with the fun bags.

In addition, I'd need the athletic commission test her for steroids. You don't get muscles like that from working out. Achieve a certain look with so many unhealthy options/intrusions is not something I find attractive in a person...cosmetic, psychological or mental.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:43 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
I like Natalia Inuoue's body as well. Most female Fitness models look fantastic to me.
Why you keep posting pix of my wife?

Old 04-25-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbrian View Post
No disrespect and to each their own, but I do not find this woman attractive at all. She seems too plasticky to me; artificial. She would never be taken too seriously by the average person in society....but to each their own.

From her side profile there is a high statistical likelihood that she has had butt and boob augmentation to proportions that are just corny. I'm not looking to date the next little kim, but I'm sure there are many men/women who are into this look and more pwr to them!

The face is average, and she has enough butt for 3 people. When men and women say they like a nice behind, I don't think they want a behind like that....BIG! It's like when I say I like ice cream....maybe a scoop or two...I don't need to eat a liter at a time.

I guess the biggest thing is that she let's a part of their personality project into her looks....just plain corny and retarded....thus I'm not attracted to those two traits. In addition, I don't see her aging well and the boob implants will need to be replace in about 11-14 years and she'll prob go bigger at that time....good luck with the fun bags.

In addition, I'd need the athletic commission test her for steroids. You don't get muscles like that from working out. Achieve a certain look with so many unhealthy options/intrusions is not something I find attractive in a person...cosmetic, psychological or mental.
Translation: You just can't handle that much woman.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:49 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
Natalia has great legs, a nice mix of feminine and fit at the same time.

Old 04-25-2012, 09:50 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
Natalia has great legs, a nice mix of feminine and fit at the same time.
I think her legs are awesome.

Old 04-25-2012, 11:28 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
She looks nice to me.
The point is that any woman can work out and get a body like that.
No need to put her down. I don't see where she has boob implants. They actually look small.

Now,how does an average woman get legs like that?

Old 04-26-2012, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
She looks nice to me.
The point is that any woman can work out and get a body like that.
No need to put her down. I don't see where she has boob implants. They actually look small.

Now,how does an average woman get legs like that?
Squats, squats, squats. Lunges, leg curls and leg extensions.......and pick the right parents.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:14 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,953,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucbrian View Post

I am LOL'ing at just about everything in this post. First of all, what are you looking at that makes you think she has boob job? You cant even see her boobs!! Secondly, butt implant? Really? She's a competing fitness model who is famous for her legs and butt (which are natural from proper diet and workout routine). Thirdly, how the heck can any sane minded person look at a picture and say "she let's a part of her personality into her looks...."??? Do you know her personality? Wow. Just wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty