Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 AM

1,887 posts, read 7,929,190 times

Advertisements

I wear jewelry when I go out, but I hate the feeling of wearing rings. I've always said I'll have a problem with that when I get married lol. Maybe I'll get used to it, who knows? My SO can't wear jewelry with his job so it looks like it'll be tattoos for the both of us lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2012, 07:54 PM

410 posts, read 1,492,457 times
Yes they bother me. Since I don't normally wear rings it does bother me. I normally take them off during the day. I can't wash my hands put lotion on or type too much with them on. If you wear them enough I think you wouldn't notice you had it on. I don't wear watches or eye glasses because I feel them on my skin. My vision isn't that bad so it's not an issue. I wore my glasses today for about 2 hours and that was all I could take. My watch for about an hour. I really like those things but can't get use to them. I will say I've been so busy and forgotten they were on my face and wrist. I think everything has an adjustment period. Just make yourself wear them longer and longer over a period of time. I did that with my watch but I stopped wearing one when it broke and haven't gotten back into it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty