U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2012, 02:46 PM

430 posts, read 1,062,621 times

Advertisements

I want a T-Shirt with a picture of the Tyler, The Creator Unrealesed album art. It would look so cool. Is there any custom T-Shirt design company out there were you send them what you want on your shirt and they slap it up there?
Here are some pics

http://www.felony-music.com/uploads/...d-volume-1.jpg

http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m1d87268...ront-large.jpg

http://oddfuturetalk.com/wp-content/...d-v3-cover.jpg

http://5166-hypetrak.voxcdn.com/imag...ased-vol-4.jpg

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 05-14-2012 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: Please link to copyrighted images
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 03:06 PM

26,345 posts, read 84,226,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Miaugie View Post
It would look so cool.

You want cool? I'll give you cool.

Now this is cool:

Try this place:

Photo T-Shirts - Personalized Custom Photo T-Shirts Online

Old 05-14-2012, 03:22 PM

11,396 posts, read 15,000,789 times
Most artwork like that is copyright material, might be tough to find anyone to take that on.

Old 05-14-2012, 03:44 PM

8,321 posts, read 13,698,751 times
Those are copyrighted photos. The only way that you'll get those on a shirt would be to buy transfer paper and do it yourself. Most legitimate businesses won't do it. And if they do, getting it screen printed will be pretty expensive.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallowsCalibrator View Post
Those are copyrighted photos. The only way that you'll get those on a shirt would be to buy transfer paper and do it yourself. Most legitimate businesses won't do it. And if they do, getting it screen printed will be pretty expensive.
How much moneys you talkin bout? If I get the shirt, i'll be the only person on EARTH with such a shirt.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:59 PM

1,964 posts, read 4,702,791 times
Personally, not to hate on OF or anything (well maybe just a little) but, I think you need to use your creative license to make your tee more ironic, derisive & mocking in that old school street style that FreshJive was known for. Urbanwear and OF have now become the darlings of suburban indie highschool kiddies who think they're sooooo cool & trendy, when they're really mindless Hypebeast sheep. btw have you stopped in to any of the Wolfgang pop-ups? You should just to see what's available. oh, there are t-shirt shops that'll do one-off's (like Fresh Pressed here in LA) so call around & when you visit give them the padded handshake. A hundie should do the trick! lol

Old 05-15-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokingGun View Post
Personally, not to hate on OF or anything (well maybe just a little) but, I think you need to use your creative license to make your tee more ironic, derisive & mocking in that old school street style that FreshJive was known for. Urbanwear and OF have now become the darlings of suburban indie highschool kiddies who think they're sooooo cool & trendy, when they're really mindless Hypebeast sheep. btw have you stopped in to any of the Wolfgang pop-ups? You should just to see what's available. oh, there are t-shirt shops that'll do one-off's (like Fresh Pressed here in LA) so call around & when you visit give them the padded handshake. A hundie should do the trick! lol
Alright, thanks for the advice!

Old 05-16-2012, 09:23 AM

8,321 posts, read 13,698,751 times
Quote:
How much moneys you talkin bout? If I get the shirt, i'll be the only person on EARTH with such a shirt.
I'd wager that you're looking between $30-$50 - if a company would even print them. If you've got a good printer, just go down to your local office supplies store (like Staples) and get some iron-on transfers and do it yourself.

Making things yourself is way more hipster than paying a company to do it.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:32 AM

23,071 posts, read 24,980,909 times
Quote:
And you'd also be using the creative work of an artist/graphic designer without their permission and without paying them for it.

Old 06-01-2012, 09:00 PM

Oh yeah, how do I buy a transfer paper?????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or