Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 08:44 PM

618 posts, read 1,610,467 times

Advertisements

I love it when a guy wears well fitted dark wash jeans.

I hate it when a guy wears flip flops.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 08:56 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,775,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
Exhibit A:
What's sad is, he really doesn't even look that bad compared to guys who have ripped looking shirts and then white capris with fringes (PUKE). I gotta see if I can find a winner like that. It's hard to find summer pictures now, I had to dig for that.
LOL, that's so funny. I have never seen a guy wear them and happy I haven't! Yuck!

Old 09-28-2007, 09:08 PM

859 posts, read 3,321,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
LOL, that's so funny. I have never seen a guy wear them and happy I haven't! Yuck!
Haha. If you ever come back to Jersey to visit, go have a drink in Belmar, Ortley Beach, Seaside or Point Pleasant and you will get your very own chance to see this live lol.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:48 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,775,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissSunshine View Post
Haha. If you ever come back to Jersey to visit, go have a drink in Belmar, Ortley Beach, Seaside or Point Pleasant and you will get your very own chance to see this live lol.
That's why I didn't see it, I never really hung out in Martells or Belmar. I was spending my time mostly in Red Bank or Rock & Roll kind of places. Guys would get beat up if they wore them there.

Old 09-29-2007, 07:07 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,370,655 times
I hate it when guys wear those short loose running shorts! Even if he's running! We aren't supposed to see that much of a mans leg!!!
I also hate when a guy wears spandex shorts. EWWWWW!

Old 09-30-2007, 03:03 AM

137 posts, read 818,556 times
I love seeing a man in a Black Tie (Tuxedo), better yet lots of men in Black Tie. Just makes me smile all over

Horrible sight seeing a man in capri's, and skinny jeans.....yuck

Old 10-02-2007, 08:06 AM

4,606 posts, read 7,689,070 times

I love it when a guy wears nothing but if he has to wear something- just a nice pair of jeans, nice belt, spotless pair of workboots, no shirt.
And yes love the other extreme as well- all decked out in a gorgeous suit and tie.

I hate it when a guy wears turtleneck sweaters or similar shirts,

Old 10-02-2007, 08:48 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensPurr View Post
I love it when a guy wears:

* A white, pressed shirt with the sleeves rolled up (I know, I know, I don't get it either, but my eyes are automatically drawn to it)
* Dress shoes
* Loafers sans socks with casual clothes
* A well-fitted black suit
* Well-fitted clothing, any style
* A flattering hairstyle
* A slight touch of intoxicating cologne
* A smile

I prefer not to see men wear:

* Sandals
* Sandals with white tube socks (I never got used to this when I lived in Seattle)
* Sandals with black dress socks (Usually donned by elderly tourists)
* Sneakers with everything, including a suit
* Beige pants, particularly if too large & belted (If he's wearing beige chinos with sandals, I have to be admitted to the hospital immediately)
* Jeans (I don't know why, but I don't like them on anyone. I know, I'm a weirdo!)
* Baggy sweats (If he's wearing sweats with sandals, I have to have a little lie-down)
* Cowboy boots (They are for cowboys, only, please)
* Jewelry
* Large quantities of cheap aftershave
* Speedos

I'm beginning to see I have some sort of horrible, unexplainable foot fetish... How embarassing for me...

Yes, my list of non-preferences is totally tongue in cheek.
My list of preferences is true.
Guys should wear what they feel comfortable in as they'll project self-esteem & comfort. That's what they wear best! Guys are cool!

Have fun... VV
You have very good taste in men

Old 10-02-2007, 09:49 AM

6,764 posts, read 22,070,116 times
A suit or nice collar shirt and pants.

I hate it when guys wear caps but unfortunately nearly every man loves his 'baseball' or whatever cap.

A classy hat would be more interesting IMO.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:03 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
I agree with everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty