Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2012, 05:27 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
Yes it does. I was a psych major in college. Psychological studies of people that have what is considered average self esteem over estimate their level of attractiveness and skill level in comparison to others.

People, however, with moderate clinical depression were more likely to accurately guage their level of physical attractiveness/general knowledge/acumen.

What does that tell you?
These words are so mechanical....so conformist...so typical...so un-original...so system worshipping..."moderate clinical depression"...level of attractiveness? I can say for sure you are a product of your environment and cheese ball pop culture. You really don't have much going on upstairs other than parrot things you are taught. general knwoledge/acumen...what the heck does that really mean?

So you clearly think you can buy brains- buy looks ---you will do well in the artificial world...see yah- wouldn't wanna be yah.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:29 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,479,020 times
All of this leaves me with one predominant thought. "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature!"

Psychotherapy for sure and any competent and responsible surgeon would insist on it BEFORE.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:11 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
having one body part slightly bigger/smaller then the other is normal. no one was born PERFECT
I know that. Where did I say I had a problem with that? If he thought they were appreciably different and needed fixing he'd put a greater cc amount in the smaller boobie. Instead he's recommending I get the 600ccs I want in both.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
general knwoledge/acumen...what the heck does that really mean?
Haha.

Grab a dictionary. Especially if you're going to accuse someone else of being undereducated.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post

Psychotherapy for sure and any competent and responsible surgeon would insist on it BEFORE.
Why? Does someone need psychotherapy before they consult someone to remove a bump from their nasal dorsum?

This is what I term the "cult of self esteem". That the idea that you may have low self esteem is so feared that people are afraid to admit they may not like their nose or their boobs without being told they need to see a psychiatrist before they do grave harm to themselves.

Armchair psychology in full force.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:23 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Mod cut: Inappropriate language.
There was NO inappropriate language in my post. But I want to make sure you know what I said. I SAID - "Are you out of your freaking mind?".

And you must be, to consider such a thing when you already have humongous boobs.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM

37,612 posts, read 45,996,704 times
Quote:
Yes it does. I was a psych major in college. Psychological studies of people that have what is considered average self esteem over estimate their level of attractiveness and skill level in comparison to others.

People, however, with moderate clinical depression were more likely to accurately guage their level of physical attractiveness/general knowledge/acumen.

What does that tell you?
That you wasted your college years.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Haha.

Grab a dictionary. Especially if you're going to accuse someone else of being undereducated.
You do have an inferiority complex..Your perception was totally off...I was not accusing you of being under educated (that's two words not one)---I was actually calling you programmed and OVER EDUCATED.

But of course you were so insecure that you leap before you think - You saw something negative immediately rather than seeing something that you could have taken as a compliment...Maybe that is what you see in the mirror...something that is naturally positive as negative- you might be from the backward universe- Remember the mirror shows things in reverse....don't look in there.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:38 PM

This loss of interest with sex might be caused by getting all that nice fat liposucked off your body...To create estrogen- the female hormone that makes you a woman and provides the sex drive...can only be created with the help of body fat- no fat - no woman...Guys wonder why super skinny girls are so hard to connect with- I would say that they have no fat..and probably like a starved female in a famine- no period either...be careful you don't remove what is left of the woman in you.

Cos you might look hot but be just be an it- but from what I see - you don't mind being an it...You have it- and you either use it or lose IT..

Old 06-30-2012, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
That you wasted your college years.
That's a non-response if there ever was one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty