Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,838,057 times

Advertisements

QUOTE=kitgirl11;25687806]yea wait sorry but I've never had image problems. I just said it would be nice to be tall. I've also thought it would be fin if I could pass for a guy. Like to be between. But I'm also proud of how I developed through precocious puberty and on. I find it funny so many seem to have issues with me being happy with that. But it is what it is. I'm not unhappy with my body size and type. I guess when no one shuns you for what you have you end up being grateful for what you have. I just meant by nature my personality isn't like my body is it's not as delicate as I am physically. I'd rather have the option.

Oh and also I guess a bit of it is well this incident happened to me awhile ago and I couldn't believe people thought I was curvy or had a large chest it's what I've achieved to have for 4 years. I guess that can be where the overconfidence has come from sorry but I'm new to it all. It'll die down like for many of you probably.[/quote]

You want to be able to pass as a guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2012, 09:27 PM

517 posts, read 999,071 times
physiquewise it would seem cooler...

Old 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
My definition? Not a euphemism for FAT. Curvy is curvy.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:36 PM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
This isn't group therapy, this is a message board and the OP requested opinions. We can't be blamed if she didn't like the opinions she got.
It isn't group therapy, but internet or not, I don't like ganging up on people who clearly have problems. Maybe I'm crazy or something. I didn't refer to you by name or accuse you of being childish, but those who it fits should wear it.

My personal favorite is when people start in on someone on a message board accusing them of having esteem/image issues, than proceed to rip on them. Your existence must be so miserable.

Old 08-18-2012, 04:52 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
It isn't group therapy, but internet or not, I don't like ganging up on people who clearly have problems. Maybe I'm crazy or something. I didn't refer to you by name or accuse you of being childish, but those who it fits should wear it.

My personal favorite is when people start in on someone on a message board accusing them of having esteem/image issues, than proceed to rip on them. Your existence must be so miserable.
Uh, I repeatedly said that she had a lovely shape and that all shapes can be beautiful, but that hers wasn't a curvy one. That's it. I never accused her of low self esteem, and I never accused you, either (regarding your plastic boobs). Not my style.

But if the facts of a situation get someone so in a tizzy that they need someone like you to come to their rescue, well that's their problem not mine.

Old 08-18-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Uh, I repeatedly said that she had a lovely shape and that all shapes can be beautiful, but that hers wasn't a curvy one. That's it. I never accused her of low self esteem, and I never accused you, either (regarding your plastic boobs). Not my style.

But if the facts of a situation get someone so in a tizzy that they need someone like you to come to their rescue, well that's their problem not mine.
I never addressed you at all I don't know why you're getting so peturbed. It is very puzzling to say the least. What do my "plastic breasts" have to do with this conversation in the least? Ha. I love when people are inadvertantly revealing about themselves.

I never said you accused her of having low self esteem, probably because I didn't refer to you at all. Funny how that works.

Now let me go massage my plastic boobies in peace.

Old 08-18-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I never addressed you at all I don't know why you're getting so peturbed. It is very puzzling to say the least. What do my "plastic breasts" have to do with this conversation in the least? Ha. I love when people are inadvertantly revealing about themselves.

I never said you accused her of having low self esteem, probably because I didn't refer to you at all. Funny how that works.

Now let me go massage my plastic boobies in peace.
I'm not "peturbed", I'm just responding to your post. And your addendum was clearly a reference to the many people who accused you of low self esteem, so I just figured I'd clarify for you. And since you were responding to my post, it's only natural to assume you were responding to me. Funny how that works.

Old 08-19-2012, 05:47 AM

Quote:
And your addendum was clearly a reference to the many people who accused you of low self esteem, so I just figured I'd clarify for you. And since you were responding to my post, it's only natural to assume you were responding to me. Funny how that works.
Actually it wasn't at all, I'm extremely confident in myself and happy with my appearance...I post on the internet for very different reasons than you do and I enjoy being flamed for certain things. But I still think that phenomenon is sad/amusing. What would make you think I was originally responding to your post when I didn't quote you? I only responded to you once you engaged me, thinking I was referring to you for some bizarre reason. Funny how that works.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:11 PM

517 posts, read 999,071 times
which I already proved were equal. Truth is without ovulation you can't give birth. But you can give birth without going the natural route. Unexpected anyhow you seem to be jealous in the pms you sent and also to try to ignore point I made on the matter. Sorry no longer before pages ago you ignored my statement that counteracted yours. So please do not pretend anything you said still stood. Because by science it doesn't sorry.

anyhow I don't have self esteem issues but it seems many of you did and I believe it's the media celebrating certain types of people. When those people embrace who they are it can bother others. I understand. One day when I sincerely get pregnant I'll completely sympathize. No hard feelings.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
which I already proved were equal. Truth is without ovulation you can't give birth. But you can give birth without going the natural route. Unexpected anyhow you seem to be jealous in the pms you sent and also to try to ignore point I made on the matter. Sorry no longer before pages ago you ignored my statement that counteracted yours. So please do not pretend anything you said still stood. Because by science it doesn't sorry.

anyhow I don't have self esteem issues but it seems many of you did and I believe it's the media celebrating certain types of people. When those people embrace who they are it can bother others. I understand. One day when I sincerely get pregnant I'll completely sympathize. No hard feelings.
Darling, I would be happy to walk you through any of the science of attraction and fertility that we discussed. Go ahead, ask away.

And I must ask but I hope you won't be offended, is English your second language?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty