Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 01:13 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times

Advertisements

Went with 550 cc's of mod plus silicone under the muscle...will post public photos to my albums when the bandages come off on Friday for the women who have messaged me with interest. I'm 5' 4.5" inches 125 lbs, pre op 34C. They are still being compressed by the muscle but they are more than twice the volume of their pre op size. I lost 15 lbs before my BA so they were a lil on the saggy side.

I am in pain and having difficulty sleeping but it isn't that bad. Women who had BA's made it seem to me like I'd be super handicapped but I took out garbage, ran an errand and went shopping to very same day. Maybe I have a high pain tolerance after having hip surgery twice but this is a breeze. I easily see myself going back to work in 6 days. Boobs are numb and still high and hard (they need to "drop and fluff"), but that is to be expected, thank god I know that from surfing forums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 08:11 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Heee hee drop and fluff.

Glad you made it off the table and are in good spirits!

Can you feel any pull in your back or anywhere else since it was put under the muscle? I just wondered if that feels strange like how when you mess up your leg and it can travel up into your back or whatever.

Old 07-18-2012, 08:13 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
You should definitely get re-fitted for bras. Preferably at a lingerie boutique. You are probably a different size than you think. Like 28H or similar. (A lot of 34Cs are really 28Fs)

Old 07-18-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Heee hee drop and fluff.

Glad you made it off the table and are in good spirits!

Can you feel any pull in your back or anywhere else since it was put under the muscle? I just wondered if that feels strange like how when you mess up your leg and it can travel up into your back or whatever.
No. All the pull is in my chest. I feel like 2 gigantic rocks are sitting on my chest...and they just well, ache. Funny though, I had sharper, more acute pains from Botox than this surgery that cut open my muscle and put 2 1lb+ implants in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
You should definitely get re-fitted for bras. Preferably at a lingerie boutique. You are probably a different size than you think. Like 28H or similar. (A lot of 34Cs are really 28Fs)
Yeah I know, but I have to wait till they drop and fluff for the final size. 34 DD sports bra is too small though, so I think I've hit the DDD/E range in the 34 band.

Last edited by xxbabeechick; 07-18-2012 at 09:04 AM..

Old 07-18-2012, 09:01 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Moderator cut: orphaned quoteOP, I hope you have an easy recovery!

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 07-18-2012 at 10:47 AM..

Old 07-18-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post

OP, I hope you have an easy recovery!
Thank you!

Old 07-18-2012, 09:19 AM

484 posts, read 854,807 times
Happy you had a successful surgery so far. Take it easy rest. I think its amazing how you did so much, but, still you need to rest. Just saw your photos, you're very pretty.

Can you tell me how much did this cost? I myself thought about doing it and not sure if I will do it in the states or in Europe. Thanks

Old 07-18-2012, 09:53 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
No. All the pull is in my chest. I feel like 2 gigantic rocks are sitting on my chest...and they just well, ache. Funny though, I had sharper, more acute pains from Botox than this surgery that cut open my muscle and put 2 1lb+ implants in there.

Yeah I know, but I have to wait till they drop and fluff for the final size. 34 DD sports bra is too small though, so I think I've hit the DDD/E range in the 34 band.
I think she meant that you look so little in your pictures, you're probably not a 34 band to begin with. You probably can't measure until you've healed up more, but your band size should be the same as the measurement in inches of your ribcage directly underneath your breasts.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:58 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I think she meant that you look so little in your pictures, you're probably not a 34 band to begin with. You probably can't measure until you've healed up more, but your band size should be the same as the measurement in inches of your ribcage directly underneath your breasts.
Exactly! I am much larger than you, and I wear between a 32-34 band (14-16 in clothing)! I can't believe you are a true 34.

Old 07-18-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peerage View Post

Can you tell me how much did this cost?
A lot. Keep in mind I'm in the Northeast US and my doctor's office was on Fifth Avenue right across from Central Park South.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
I know what she meant . I was just talking about my cup size in reference to the 34 band, as it's easer to relay your size to lay women that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty