Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:27 AM

221 posts, read 282,929 times

Advertisements

I can't say I notice it disproportionate to men or other races.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:30 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,712,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
I haven't noticed it. When they do get thick, their butts never sit up high and stick out like black women. They start to get a muffin shape
Not true in all cases.

We are all mixed at this point somewhere down the line for the most part and I have seen pancake butt on white and black women.

Also have seen bubble butt on white and black women who have some muscle to them.

Its a muscle thing. Not a race thing. I always had the 10-12 inch difference and it does stick out.
When I did retail it was rather hilarious though seeing pancake girls trying to squeeze bubble bummed black girls into the wrong style until I swooped into the rescue. LOL

People are just fatter in general and those girls worked out to put some muscle under that fat to get the thick look. Not all white people are ectomorphs.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:35 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Not true in all cases.

We are all mixed at this point somewhere down the line for the most part and I have seen pancake butt on white and black women.

Also have seen bubble butt on white and black women who have some muscle to them.

Its a muscle thing. Not a race thing. I always had the 10-12 inch difference and it does stick out.
When I did retail it was rather hilarious though seeing pancake girls trying to squeeze bubble bummed black girls into the wrong style until I swooped into the rescue. LOL

People are just fatter in general and those girls worked out to put some muscle under that fat to get the thick look. Not all white people are ectomorphs.
We are not all mixed. And for the whites who do have a bit of African ancestry, 3% is not enough to give you a black woman's behind.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:49 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
You just hang out with the wrong people. If you want to see white women with bubble butts and thicker legs start looking for gymnasts, swimmers, volleyball players and equestrians.

No one race has the monopoly on this and there are plenty of flat black and latina butts out there.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
We are not all mixed. And for the whites who do have a bit of African ancestry, 3% is not enough to give you a black woman's behind.

Read the entire sentence: "for the most part"

And yes..that is true in america.

Well for whatever reason you want to pick...its there. I also have large lips and brown eyes so dark they look black. Maybe I got more than 3% in the lines. LOL OR white girls just have bubble butts too. Take your pick. I am open to you pay for a genealogy history though to see whats up.

And just as a FYI - Its been labeled as that by black guys/girls, not myself.

Most jeans need broken in to fit my shape unless they have stretch or are apple bottoms.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:05 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,120,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
Read the entire sentence: "for the most part"

And yes..that is true in america.

Well for whatever reason you want to pick...its there. I also have large lips and brown eyes so dark they look black. Maybe I got more than 3% in the lines. LOL OR white girls just have bubble butts too. Take your pick. I am open to you pay for a genealogy history though to see whats up.

And just as a FYI - Its been labeled as that by black guys/girls, not myself.

Most jeans need broken in to fit my shape unless they have stretch or are apple bottoms.
Sure. I know the ones like you, who say they have a bubble butt really don't. Or it just doesn't compare to that of latina/black women.

I've seen white girls who have non-flat butts but it usually hangs really low and looks kinda mushy/flabby. I've never seen a white girl with a butt like Serena Williams unless its through plastic surgery

Quote:
You just hang out with the wrong people. If you want to see white women with bubble butts and thicker legs start looking for gymnasts, swimmers, volleyball players and equestrians.
and the average white women is not a gymnast, swimmer, or volleyball player..they have to work really hard to get what others are naturally born with

Old 09-17-2012, 10:12 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Depends on what you mean by "thick."

I saw a woman out shopping just the other day. White, morbidly obese, and...her butt! Whoa, it was like it had collapsed under its own weight and was pointy, sticking out and wide but half as long it looked like it should be.

I guess it's just another example that bodies really do come in every shape and size.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Sure. I know the ones like you, who say they have a bubble butt really don't. Or it just doesn't compare to that of latina/black women.

I've seen white girls who have non-flat butts but it usually hangs really low and looks kinda mushy/flabby. I've never seen a white girl with a butt like Serena Williams unless its through plastic surgery

and the average white women is not a gymnast, swimmer, or volleyball player..they have to work really hard to get what others are naturally born with

I have seen plenty of mush butts/box butts on black chicks too. LOL

I haven't seen many serena butts on people period.

You assume you know people like me. But you don't know me.
I know those people too who label themselves.

I am not the avg women either as far as personal care goes.
Doesn't take much work, but I will say this that I do put on muscle back there more easily than others.
Thighs too.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:44 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,845,934 times
The OP isn't talking about bubble butts (which btw I have seen WW with bubble butts). He is talking about the whole package--big butt, thick legs, flat stomach, wide hips, and overall "sexy" look-something black video models are known for. Christina A. is a good example of a thick white woman. TBH I haven't seen many WW that are thick like video model thick, beyond Coco(Ice T's wife) and Christina A. Though I'm sure there are WW that are thick. Just where I live most are either slim or fat. The "in-between's" that I've seen wouldn't be considered thick(using the criteria BM use to define thick).

http://api.ning.com/files/iIc3eCkyja...0bfeaaa4ed.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...at_Tribeca.jpg
http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/...5276870558.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv...lpzuo1_500.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/33jheut.jpg

Old 09-17-2012, 10:49 AM

3,083 posts, read 4,877,409 times
Quote:
Im speechless..I have no response
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty