Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 12:44 AM

72 posts, read 87,267 times

Advertisements

I don't think any implants look natural, but some people do like the fake look

People should do whatever they want, they just need to inform themselves and know the risks. Them main problems with breast implants is poor jobs those that look like Victoria Becgam ex half melons(she removed them) ugly scars (Hally Berry, Linsey Lohan) and weird shapes.

I am 34-D natural but if I had a choice I would have been 34-C and If I were a B cup I would not get implants. A, I don't know, maybe if it made me very self conscious but breast are way overrated. But again women should do whatever they want with their bodies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2012, 07:06 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,305,647 times
I prefer the "fake natural look" to the "fake look"...but I still think even the fakest looking half grapefruit look is better than a lot of sag or asymmetry. And a lot of what people think are "bad boob jobs" are women who are suffering from capsular contracture (Victoria Beckham, Tori Spelling, etc.)...that's not the implants it's their anatomy.

I encourage everyone to look at throusands of boobs pre and post op and see the beautiful work surgeons do.

https://www.loveyourlook.com/breast/...n/gallery.aspx?

The unfortunate thing is that the biggest determinant of how good a post op boobie will look is the how good the pre op boobie looks. Unfortunately a lot of women who have wall-eyed nipples, severe ptosis, constricted breasts, etc. get implants and expect that their new boobs will be perfectly formed mounds.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:43 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
I prefer the "fake natural look" to the "fake look"...but I still think even the fakest looking half grapefruit look is better than a lot of sag or asymmetry. And a lot of what people think are "bad boob jobs" are women who are suffering from capsular contracture (Victoria Beckham, Tori Spelling, etc.)...that's not the implants it's their anatomy.

I encourage everyone to look at throusands of boobs pre and post op and see the beautiful work surgeons do.

The unfortunate thing is that the biggest determinant of how good a post op boobie will look is the how good the pre op boobie looks. Unfortunately a lot of women who have wall-eyed nipples, severe ptosis, constricted breasts, etc. get implants and expect that their new boobs will be perfectly formed mounds.
I'll take my slightly saggy, slightly asymmetrical natural boobs over plastic

Old 09-24-2012, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
I'll take my slightly saggy, slightly asymmetrical natural boobs over plastic
Do you. But just fyi they don't put plastic in boobies.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:39 PM

3,983 posts, read 5,015,433 times
I used to have perfect boobies...then I had a lump removed from the left one. Along with gravity, you could say I have an asymetrical and somewhat saggy rack! It's been 11 years since the surgery and I've had every conversation with myself determining if I want a perfect set again or not. Here's the thing: I've had other surgeries that have cut the nerves/fibers in my chest. I honestly don't think having another surgery will help with the nerve damage already incurred.

So, the older I get, the more I think having surgery that wasn't necessary except for my own vanity isn't the way to go. I'm a chicken...I admit...I don't want to hurt...at all...tingly boobs I can't feel doesn't sound good to me. Perhaps I can think on it some more...sure would like to wear a top, though, that hung right. Those stupid foam booby inserts wiggle around and are hot, so the temp fix is only temp!

Old 09-24-2012, 02:39 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Do you. But just fyi they don't put plastic in boobies.
It's semantics. Plastic=fake. The material used isn't necessarily important. I have a friend who has had extensive facial plastic surgery (which she didn't need) and now she looks 'plastic' even though she may not actually have any in her face.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:13 PM

22,334 posts, read 29,432,497 times
I told the surgeon I wanted full C's. I woke up and he was like "I gave you DD's instead as they would fit your body better". I couldn't have agreed more. They just turned 12 this past Saturday. Happy Birthday Girls!!!

Old 09-24-2012, 04:03 PM

31,046 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:

There were some examples there where the woman should not have had implants in my opinion. Some of the 'As' were really 'Bs' too.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's semantics. Plastic=fake. The material used isn't necessarily important. .
It's a way to refer to cosmetic surgery derogatorily for the most part. For the love of me, I can't understand why women who have chosen not to get breast implants are so defensive and derogatory about women who have gotten them. "I'M ALL NATURAL, I'M NOT FAKE!" "I would never want to be PLASTIC." Not to mention that girls with boob jobs look fake and gross. Like they think they are superior because they haven't chosen surgery? What are they trying to prove and who they are trying to prove it to (this is not necessarily directed at you)?

Everyone was born natural, it's nothing to pat yourself on the back for. I once had natural boobs too (a couple of months ago in fact)...and I chose to change that because I like the way augmented's look better. I don't understand why this makes certain women so defensive.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I told the surgeon I wanted full C's. I woke up and he was like "I gave you DD's instead as they would fit your body better". I couldn't have agreed more. They just turned 12 this past Saturday. Happy Birthday Girls!!!
Happy birthday to himain's boobies! Great that you've been rocking the same set for 12 years!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty