Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:24 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,674,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I won't retract it. I can't quote it because your racist remarks got the thread totally removed. Not just closed. Removed.

I am sure you are perfect. I bet you walk on water too, just like Jesus. Can you also part the seas? Turn water into wine?

I am not the only person who has seen all of your everyone is fat, black people this, white people that. You're telling me to retract something and my not doing so doesn't make me lying. It makes you a pushy narcissistic ***** that thinks she can force people into giving her her way and I sure won't be the one to do it.

Karma is a good one to bite you in the ass, so I may just be careful how you treat people, if I were you.
In other words, you made it up and you know it. And I know it too.

There is nothing I said on another thread that I haven't said right here on this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
So now black, asian and latino all are better than white.

You stated in the thread that got removed that white women look pretty bad by age 40. You tell me I have nothing to crow about. I don't see a thing wrong with my looks and I have got not very long til 40 and I have not what you call, "hit the wall."

You just have nothing good to say of much anyone but yourself, and you are more than willing to call people out on what may or may not be an issue they are having.

Thinking you are perfect is actually not a good trait to have, in my opinion.
I didn't say any race is better, I said that black, asian and latino skin age better than white... And it is true! More melanin = blocks more sun = fewer wrinkles. Black don't crack! LOL...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you. Hey we all have our own handicaps in life, best for you to learn to cope now.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:33 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
In other words, you made it up and you know it. And I know it too.

There is nothing I said on another thread that I haven't said right here on this one.
No I didn't and I can't quote something that has been removed.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I don't believe you. How can anyone white past the age of thirty be good looking? They certainly will never be able to compete with the darker colored ethnicities. I think you're lieing. Admit, your lieing now women! Admit that spanish and black people are far superior in aging. Admit that and we'll stay friends..lol

I hope you can read sarcasm, because I'm pouring it on thick.

P.S. Pikantari is anything but racist. Everyone to some degree has some racism, and I would put her at the far left end of that spectrum.
The grade school word you seek is "lying" and I never said that Pikatori is a racist. I know nothing about her other than her words on this thread. The two other women I quoted, KathrynAsomething and MssAnnThrope most certainly are and as such I will point out their inferior physical qualities with relish.

And yes, women of color age better. What a funny world of denial you all are in...

Here you folks, just google the words white women aging and check out the results:

https://www.google.com/search?q=+whi...w=2144&bih=963

I guess those 24,000,000 hits were all written by me!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
I didn't say any race is better, I said that black, asian and latino skin age better than white... And it is true! More melanin = blocks more sun = fewer wrinkles. Black don't crack! LOL...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you. Hey we all have our own handicaps in life, best for you to learn to cope now.
On more than one thread you have eluded that blacks are better than white. Fine if that is what you think. I am sure there are some who are. I am sure there are some whites who are better. I don't really care about people being better than others. I am not judgmental like that, as you obviously are.

Blacks don't crack. Ok. Whatever. I have seen plenty of black people with aged skin. Having wrinkled aged skin is not one of my problems. I do not have to cope with that. I am not the type of person to think that wrinkles are a handicap. I was raised to look inside a person. Not judge the outside.

You obviously have a narcissistic superiority complex that is going to bring you down one of these days.

I do actually have handicaps in this life. I roll with them. I don't have to learn to cope. I have had epilepsy since the age of 11 and I am doing just fine. I am dealing with an auto-immune disorder and many components.

I don't have to learn to cope. I am a happy person and well loved and I love well. You have got some issues.

May want to dig down and get that figured out. Everyone else can see them. Problem with me? You can't see my issues. I look healthy on the outside. On the inside, my body is attacking itself. Sometimes it hurts too much to walk but I put on a smile and keep on keeping on.

I try my best to be the best person I can be every day. People are like you are nothing in my realm of life.

Heres a thumbs up for you too... k:

Have a super great day, K?

Old 10-16-2012, 04:21 PM

You call yourself happy with all these lengthy, livid rants to a complete stranger? Lol, whatever you say!

And fear not, the wall comes for us all. It just hits white women 10 years earlier. My day will come a few years after yours. Well several years after to honest. Cheers.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:31 PM

Quote:
You call yourself happy with all these lengthy, livid rants to a complete stranger? Lol, whatever you say!

And fear not, the wall comes for us all. It just hits white women 10 years earlier. My day will come a few years after yours. Well several years after to honest. Cheers.
I am happy with myself and the people in my life. I am not so happy with people like you but I have learned to... cope...as you have put it.

I am actually happy with most complete strangers. Just not all of them. I don't think I was quite livid, so that you know.

I am sitting here fearing the wall right now. Even worse, I am fearing getting old ten years earlier than a black woman.

Yea. Not really. Wrinkles, grey hair, old age, death. It happens to all of us. Nothing to fear. I used to fear death.... not anymore.

Is this the type of livid you are talking about? Because in my mind I am very calm right now and the words are coming out very matter of factly.

One day you may get it.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:18 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,151,683 times
Quote:

Well if it's true, I've seen darker Italian men by far then many spanish people who didn't look as old as they were. I am half italian, so maybe that is why I haven't aged as bad as most others. Italians have more melanin too. me I will agree, on a large scale black people's skin does age better. I do agree with this; however, there are many white people who age well, I should know, my mother, my father, sister and I all look younger than our age. I look the youngest. Could easily pass for 24-25, and I am almost forty. It's not my dellusional thinking either. Everyone has said this over and over and over until I got sick of it. I'm sure they'll be a day that I'll want people to say this, but that's neither here nor there.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Well if it's true, I've seen darker Italian men by far then many spanish people who didn't look as old as they were. I am half italian, so maybe that is why I haven't aged as bad as most others. Italians have more melanin too. me I will agree, on a large scale black people's skin does age better. I do agree with this; however, there are many white people who age well, I should know, my mother, my father, sister and I all look younger than our age. I look the youngest. Could easily pass for 24-25, and I am almost forty. It's not my dellusional thinking either. Everyone has said this over and over and over until I got sick of it. I'm sure they'll be a day that I'll want people to say this, but that's neither here nor there.
With your dark Italian blood I believe that you look younger than your peers, but I dont beleieve you are pushing 40 and can pass for 25. Every.time I have seen someone make that claim and follow it up with a picture, the claimant is clearly delusional.

Old 10-17-2012, 04:23 PM

472 posts, read 1,097,687 times
I'm 24 and I'm expecting them any day now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty