Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are blonde males seen as highly desirable?
Yes, cream of the crop, top of the ladder 40 21.28%
Yes, but men with darker features are more admired 21 11.17%
Not more or less than any other kind of men 83 44.15%
Not at all 44 23.40%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 11:01 AM

37 posts, read 53,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Trust me in many parts of the world it's great to be a blue-eyed blond fella.

In some other parts, it's not so much of a big deal (obviously in say Sweden it's just the norm) but I've not heard of blondness actually being a LIABILITY for a guy, anywhere.
so what kind of men are liabilities? ginger men?

what parts of the world is it great to be a blonde man? and how great is it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2012, 11:37 AM

2,982 posts, read 9,831,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
I think that Blue-eyed Blonde and skinny males with good facial skin and with a lot of money are what most young women are crazy about these days.

Damn, Im not skinny

Old 03-19-2014, 08:56 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,538,654 times
Not my taste at all. I've always favored dark haired men. No preference on eye color, though. My husband has dark hair and blue eyes. I've never found blonde hair attractive.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:01 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,049,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
Not my taste at all. I've always favored dark haired men. No preference on eye color, though. My husband has dark hair and blue eyes. I've never found blonde hair attractive.
Not my preference either. My brothers and myself are blue eyed blondes and all of us are attracted to very dark haired partners.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:05 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,538,654 times
Yep...my brothers and I all have blonde hair, and all three of us married dark haired men and women. My sister has darker hair and married a blonde!

Old 03-19-2014, 09:46 PM

174 posts, read 230,232 times
i'm asian with black hair down to my waist and brown eyes. I prefer dark haired, dark eyes, nice tan, but I attract blonds (or no hair, or grey haired., as I'm in my early 50's) with blue or green eyes. Dark haired men aren't attracted to me. I think opposites attract.

Old 03-19-2014, 09:51 PM

867 posts, read 908,659 times
I find blond women plain. Whereas, brunettes, auburn are sultry and sexy. While I find red heads very attractive, I have yet to meet one with a good attitude.

Old 03-20-2014, 01:36 AM

11,650 posts, read 12,939,609 times
Dark hair, dark eyed men for me only.

Old 04-29-2014, 08:23 PM

111 posts, read 339,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveEasy View Post
So I have heard SO MANY MIXED THINGS ON THIS

1. Blonde hair blue eyed men are desired worldwide and can get women on a drop of a heartbeat because of it

and

2. Blonde hair blue eyed men are seen as feminine and women generally go for men with darker hair and tanned skin

I hear of how a Blonde guy can walk into Brazil and have beautiful women throwing themselves at him.

If we were to run an experiment, say put a handsome man with black hair and brown eyes and a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes in a country and ask them to try and hook up with as many women as possible, would you believe that a blonde man would have a significant advantage?
Depends.

I'm a blond, blue-eyed guy who is actually from Brazil. Go to Parana, Santa Catarina, or Rio Grande do Sul - plenty of natural blonds, both male and female. Some girls have wooed me, but not that many. My blond, blue-eyed dad, on the other hand, really does have beautiful women throwing themselves at him. He ignores them since he's married to my mom (plus he's very conservative). The ironic thing is that we're far from rich - my dad works mostly at a shipyard.

Actually, most of the big-name male celebrities here in Brazil are tall, dark, and handsome.

I don't see how blond hair is feminine. The Vikings had tons of blonds and they were the epitome of manliness.

Old 04-30-2014, 12:05 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,292,638 times
For a long time I was very partial to blond men with blue or green eyes. That's because I grew up around a lot of European and Mexican men, so in effect the sought-after tall, dark and handsome types were not particularly special to me.

However, that eventually changed, and now I have no preferred type. I like them all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty