Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 01:45 PM

103 posts, read 136,203 times

Advertisements

Can you tell if a woman has had a tuck or other modifications just by looking at her? To me Sometimes body shapes, even under clothing, just dont look right. Combine that with a strange gait, like she was either injured in a car accident or has something permanently inserted into one of her orifices, is a giveaway and seems freakish.

Implants I am sometimes not sure about, until you get a big hug and it feels like two miniature volleyballs are pressed into your chest. Not that I am complaining, of course.

This lady I'm kinda sorta seeing is considering "going in for servicing" and I tell her DONT for the above reasons and how its a slippery slope that sometimes leads to pain killer dependence. Of course I have enough tact not to call it some kind of Hollywood style drug addiction around her.

So am I totally off base here? I think I just prefer natural height weight proportional over some hacked up possession. I am at a point in my life where I am thinking long term. For example a healthy, natural woman with a little makeup and decent clothes is ultimately cheaper to deal with...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 02:26 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Yes. I'm from L.A.

If you are even half paying attention in that town you learn a LOT about plastic surgery. (Women also tend to point it out on another woman. I've also heard women in that town go up to a stranger and ask, "Who did your work?")

Old 01-23-2012, 03:16 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Yep. Its easy to tell. But really only those who have had facial/neck surgeries. Cant really tell about anything else because clothing is covering them. But uh, yeah, its pretty easy to spot the ones who have had work done on their faces. Nose jobs are a wee bit more difficult to spot though. Most other "jobs" can be very easy.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:58 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,157,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Nose jobs are a wee bit more difficult to spot though.
One word: Nostrils.

The shape of the opening itself is often an easy way to tell. Look for differences. Mother Nature usually makes them the same. Some plastic surgeons, not so much. (I had this explained to me by a plastic surgeon after a family member was in an accident. I learned WAY too much about nostrils.)

Last edited by DewDropInn; 01-24-2012 at 01:10 PM..

Old 01-24-2012, 03:11 PM

50 posts, read 126,388 times
No If You Get A Good Surgeon No One Can Tell But Who Cares We Are Getting Plastic Surgery To Feel Good About Ourselves And To Look And Feel Good Most Men Love Women Who Have Had Something Done Like Kim Kardashian Nicki Minaj ETC Other Celebrities Who Have Had Something Done So Don't Even Go There

Old 01-24-2012, 04:29 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,159,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *StarDustBreeze* View Post
No If You Get A Good Surgeon No One Can Tell But Who Cares We Are Getting Plastic Surgery To Feel Good About Ourselves And To Look And Feel Good Most Men Love Women Who Have Had Something Done Like Kim Kardashian Nicki Minaj ETC Other Celebrities Who Have Had Something Done So Don't Even Go There
Please. Fix whatever setting you have turned on that causes every word in your posts to be capitalized. It is irritating as hell and makes your posts nearly unreadable.

Old 01-24-2012, 04:54 PM

50 posts, read 126,388 times
its my phone i am sorry?? does it look okay now???

Old 01-24-2012, 05:47 PM

541 posts, read 860,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illủmiñatex View Post
I think I just prefer natural height weight proportional over some hacked up possession. I am at a point in my life where I am thinking long term. For example a healthy, natural woman with a little makeup and decent clothes is ultimately cheaper to deal with...
That's usually what most guys tell me they want in a woman. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 PM

517 posts, read 998,570 times
boobs feel like large volleyballs when women ovulate. That's natural actually. Also my nose actually wasn't made the same on oth sides I've never had a job not everyone is as symmetricall

Old 10-05-2012, 12:19 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,726,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illủmiñatex View Post
I am at a point in my life where I am thinking long term. For example a healthy, natural woman with a little makeup and decent clothes is ultimately cheaper to deal with...
Oh bless you for this! An oasis of sanity in maelstrom of youth-obsessed madness!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty