Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 06:41 PM

349 posts, read 458,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
They look stupid and gay. Most guys who wear them are probably homos or metrosexuals. Judging by this thread, it's obvious they dress weird nor do they look like guys either.

If any guy in my town wore one of those, they'd most likely get made fun of.

I wouldn't ever wear pants like those. I'm sticking to my dark jeans and black pants for church.
what post are you responding to? The picture I put up is what the Norwegian team wore while playing a sport. Whether they are gay or not I don't really care. They came up with the concept to draw attention,which they did. I doubt they would wear that out in the street.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2012, 07:43 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,758,305 times
Hate to tell y'all, but just because something is your opinion doesn't preclude you from being ignorant or closed-minded.

It's bizarre, really, that everyone seems totally one with saying wearing a certain color makes a man seem gay or unmanly, but if you said a woman in a pair of pants looked like a lezzy or unfeminine, they would have multiple protestors.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:56 PM

2,488 posts, read 4,309,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Hate to tell y'all, but just because something is your opinion doesn't preclude you from being ignorant or closed-minded.

It's bizarre, really, that everyone seems totally one with saying wearing a certain color makes a man seem gay or unmanly, but if you said a woman in a pair of pants looked like a lezzy or unfeminine, they would have multiple protestors.
Are you gay or something?

Just because someone's opinions differ from yours don't mean they're closed minded or ignorant.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:08 PM

32,759 posts, read 35,972,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Wow, do people not hear themselves? This makes you unmanly, that makes you look gay. It's so rude and closed-minded.
Was that photo taken at Easter or at a baby shower for male, female fraternal twins?

Old 10-11-2012, 08:19 PM

3,845 posts, read 7,914,931 times
I think this is as bright as I'd like my guy to go as far as colored pants go. I wouldn't dig neon colors really but a lighter blue or green etc is alright with me. I don't think it makes you gay its a total double standard that women can wear any color they want and its fine but men can't.... Who cares if it makes you happy thats what counts..

Old 10-11-2012, 08:36 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,140,284 times
I love colored chinos, I just started wearing them recently. I have them in rusk and orange, thinking about getting more colors.

They go with a lot of things, and going into the fall season, I wear them with khaki/off white, navy, grey, etc, blazers. I can wear them to church, work on more casual days and socially.

This is a typical outfit of mine:

Oh, to those that say men that wear these are gay or somehow less manly, I would love for them or their SO to say that to my face...of course they wouldn't.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:41 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,697,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
I love colored chinos, I just started wearing them recently. I have them in rusk and orange, thinking about getting more colors.

They go with a lot of things, and going into the fall season, I wear them with khaki/off white, navy, grey, etc, blazers. I can wear them to church, work on more casual days and socially.

Oh, to those that say men that wear these are gay or somehow less manly, I would love for them or their SO to say that to my face...of course they wouldn't.
Love it. That is basically my fave men's style.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 10-11-2012, 08:45 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,947,356 times
I dig bright colors on men and women

Old 10-11-2012, 08:46 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,697,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikake View Post
I dig bright colors on men and women
Me too!

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 10-11-2012, 10:12 PM

472 posts, read 1,091,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

I gladly would say it to your face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty