Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM

11,083 posts, read 17,527,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
I am in favor of fake unless the breasts are naturally nice. Most aren't. My sister just had a baby and her breasts now look like sad hanging udders. Her doc has suggested implants to fill up the volume and take them back to where they used to be. I told her to go for it without hesitation.
Not much of a doctor. I've know a couple women who didn't want their hanging. Their doctors told them there were exercises you can do at home to build that muscle up and bring your breasts back where you want them. The one friend who stuck with it said hers aren't quite up to her BB stage (Before Baby), but she and her boyfriend say they look great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 01:59 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,426,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kygman View Post
Not much of a doctor. I've know a couple women who didn't want their hanging. Their doctors told them there were exercises you can do at home to build that muscle up and bring your breasts back where you want them. The one friend who stuck with it said hers aren't quite up to her BB stage (Before Baby), but she and her boyfriend say they look great.
I've seen video of before the big 'implant trend' and sure most of the time they looked good natural,but they do tend to hang more so I think I may be easing a bit on my quick criticisms on implants...providing they're not too overdone.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:26 PM

110 posts, read 211,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
I absolutely hate fake boobs. IMO, as soon as a woman takes off her bra and the damn things don't sag, sway or jiggle, I lose all interest in them. As far as I'm concerned, the plastic boobs on a mannequin and gel boobs are the same thing and generate the same interest.
Yes they jiggle and they fall to the sides when I lay down.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:36 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
OP this is a terrible place to ask a question like this.

1. They don't cut off your nipples and move them unless you are drastically changing your size. Going from b to c is not drastic.

2. Ask most women who have modest breast enlargements if they have any regrets and most will say they wish they went bigger.
2.a. Natural breasts look bigger then fake breasts the same size.
2.b. It costs a lot of money so getting it right the first time is probably best. Going from b to d should probably be considered.

3. Don't let women with considerably larger breasts then you are planning on getting talk you out of it because of their pitiful lives having to carry around DD+ boobs. It is patronizing and insulting to your intelligence.

4. Don't let a bunch of pervy Internet guys who all date supermodels tell you they wouldn't like this or that or the other and that you should or shouldn't do it because of what they think.

5. Do it for you and only you.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:40 PM

110 posts, read 211,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
OP this is a terrible place to ask a question like this.

1. They don't cut off your nipples and move them unless you are drastically changing your size. Going from b to c is not drastic.

2. Ask most women who have modest breast enlargements if they have any regrets and most will say they wish they went bigger.
2.a. Natural breasts look bigger then fake breasts the same size.
2.b. It costs a lot of money so getting it right the first time is probably best. Going from b to d should probably be considered.

3. Don't let women with considerably larger breasts then you are planning on getting talk you out of it because of their pitiful lives having to carry around DD+ boobs. It is patronizing and insulting to your intelligence.

4. Don't let a bunch of pervy Internet guys who all date supermodels tell you they wouldn't like this or that or the other and that you should or shouldn't do it because of what they think.

5. Do it for you and only you.
God this is so true. I also hate when fat women say oh I have DD's well obviously because you're fat. Boobs are mostly fat.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:48 PM

255 posts, read 463,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedasusual View Post
My my. There are so many ways that women can disqualify themselves from male attention! Boobs to obig/too small. Hair too long/too short. Ass too big/too little. Kids/no kids. Too short/too tall. Too skinny/too curvy. Wrong color hair/eyes. Too old/not old enough.

Reading these forums I often wonder how anyone ever gets together.
Didn't say a word about big or small. Just want 'em the way God gave 'em. I don't have a problem with little ones. I just don't get much enjoyment out of plastic.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:25 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,879,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotassrdh View Post
*Flips hair, don't hate me because I'm beautiful*
I wasn't hatin' on anyone, was just making a joke, then you called me a geek!

Old 01-20-2013, 05:42 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,426,662 times
Still no pic^

Old 01-20-2013, 05:52 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,879,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Still no pic^
Something tells me I would regret it, anyway.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:42 PM

802 posts, read 1,681,457 times
When was the last time the OP even responded? I hate when people make a thread asking for advice, receive excellent comments, and then never respond back. I think her last comment was on one of the first pages.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty