Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-27-2014, 11:31 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,880,599 times

Advertisements

I prefer non-obviously fake to small (in absolute terms or for her frame) or poorly shaped.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2014, 12:34 PM

102,219 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
Are you willing to risk losing all sensitivity in your nipples to get those fake boobs? You live in a place where image is everything, so you're willing to follow the herd? Are you aware that you have to have the fake boobs replaced every 8-10 years? Wouldn't it be easier to move to a less image-conscious place, or just dare to buck the trend and actually....be yourself?

Old 02-27-2014, 02:43 PM

250 posts, read 399,938 times
I'm of the opinion that nicely done fake boobs are signifigantly better than real ones, at least if the natural ones are big. The modern silicones feel soft and not like a grapefruit under your skin like some of the older overfilled saline implants did, and they keep their shape while real ones turn into pancakes as you age

And no, you don't have to re-do anything after 8-10 years, that's misinformation. Some want to up-size or downsize (mostly upsize) but its not like they expire.

Old 02-27-2014, 02:55 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,968,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post
I'm of the opinion that nicely done fake boobs are signifigantly better than real ones, at least if the natural ones are big. The modern silicones feel soft and not like a grapefruit under your skin like some of the older overfilled saline implants did, and they keep their shape while real ones turn into pancakes as you age

And no, you don't have to re-do anything after 8-10 years, that's misinformation. Some want to up-size or downsize (mostly upsize) but its not like they expire.
So true!

OP, get some silicon implants from the store. You know, the ones you can stuff into your bra. They look almost the same as the real implants. I have those and wear them on days where I want to have more cleavage.

They look like those

Google Image Result for http://www.osters-rueckenshop.de/WebRoot/Store22/Shops/62409644/5274/D4B1/2A8A/89DB/63DD/C0A8/28BE/D234/BH-Einlage-1530-Sil-x430.jpg

Old 02-27-2014, 03:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,855,270 times
Some boobs are very nice and some scare me.o_O

Old 02-27-2014, 03:24 PM

102,219 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPSI View Post

Actually, they kind of do. They attract toxins in the body. You have to switch 'em out every 10 years.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:29 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,870,986 times
Giant fake breasts look stupid and are not attractive at all. Give me natural every time.

Old 02-27-2014, 03:36 PM

250 posts, read 399,938 times
Even though you're completely misinformed, it's ok if you want to keep thinking that.

They're no different than any other artificial device surgeons place inside us. Just like anything else, there is a very small percentage that have complications in which case then corrections need to be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Actually, they kind of do. They attract toxins in the body. You have to switch 'em out every 10 years.

Old 03-18-2014, 11:30 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,629,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
I like boobs period. Big, small, real, fake, it doesn't matter. I however don't like man boobs, I am a guy.

Old 03-19-2014, 05:14 AM

166 posts, read 241,026 times
My wife has breasts but I think a woman's personality and the caliber of her morality is far better than a pair of boobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty