Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 11:48 AM

102,079 posts, read 106,950,530 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Lebowski Dude View Post
Not necessarily. I'm in my 40's & I still lust after women with huge, natural boobs However, I've never really grown up - so that may have something to do with it
Get back to us when you're 60.

Sure, I realize the study conclusions may not apply to everyone. Also, everyone's hormones decline at their own rate. Still, it makes a certain amt. of sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 01:38 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,565,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Get back to us when you're 60.

Sure, I realize the study conclusions may not apply to everyone. Also, everyone's hormones decline at their own rate. Still, it makes a certain amt. of sense.

Old 07-18-2015, 01:47 PM

7,682 posts, read 1,261,712 times
I'm 64 and my boobs naturally morphed from a perky C cup to a saggy DD. I pine away for the days I was a C--clothes actually fit and there was less stress on my back.

So I'm just curious to see how all those women with fake mega-boobs fare 30-60 years from now....

Old 07-20-2015, 12:09 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,611,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
IF you want them then by all means go for it. I like boobs natural or fake it doesnt matter. I will admit that I like the way the implants look so perfectly round and firm. I don't think any less of any woman the has the implants. They way I see it more power to them.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:37 AM

290 posts, read 365,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Exactly. Its just another component to big-boob shaming. Some people have to make it sound like some weird fetish so they look down on guys who prefer larger breasted women. That way they can conclude that those types of guys are deviants, low class, dumb, immature - whatever negative attributes you can dream up. Women with small/average breasts get to be classy, healthy, trim, sporty - look better in clothes, etc etc.
"men like breasts because we want mommies to take care of us forever" is a tired cliche, I hear it from people in my life who don't like sex or feel it's disgusting. More power to them...but they don't know what they're talking about. Breasts and nipples, they are erogenous zones for both sexes, in fact I have both of my nipples pierced so it enhances the sensation during sex. Nothing to do with my mommy, I am not even close to her, never was, never will be. My wife had more female than male sex partners over her life and is also attracted to breasts, more than me really and I love all kind of breasts...medium big or small, love them all. I wonder if these people would say to her face that she just wanted a mommy to take care of her. Don't like sex, think foreplay is gross, great, you're free to skip it all, but not everyone shares that feeling and being turned on by breasts is normal. And it doesn't make anyone mental two year olds or hunting for a lifelong mommy to feed us.

City data gets a lot of posts like big breasts are trashy, ruin the line of outfits, sag, and are always fake when present on a slim, narrow hips woman. My wife has that body type and since high school was told how gross and fake she is and how vain it is to get "implants." And how it makes her a sl-t. Joke's on them,she's bi leaning to prefering women and the small # of men she's found attractive are bi too. Bi men aren't exactly what you call a hot commodity for het women (I have lots of 1st hand experience ha!) so they all wasted time being mean to a person not even in their dating pool. It's strange that here the topic is fashion, yet so many posters dislike most fashion, especially newer things. Like big breasts, new styles are described as trashy, sloppy, low-class, and made for hookers, or it's inferior to whatever they wore in a former/better time. Like when they were young? I think the same feelings are at play there too.

Last edited by Mr.BadGuy; 07-20-2015 at 02:49 AM..

Old 07-20-2015, 04:58 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,161,024 times
I think nice sized breasts are nice. Me, for example. I am only 5'0, and I am happy with my size. I am a C I believe. I need to go get measured, because I haven't been since I was in puberty, between ages 10-15. So my breasts have gotten bigger since then, I would think. My mother thinks I may be in the Ds. But I really doubt that lol

I wouldn't want my breasts any bigger, nor smaller-whatever size they are currently. If I were smaller, maybe an A, then I would probably get implants later in life.

I prefer fuller body features. Hourglass. Nice-sized breasts. Round hips that stick out from a small waist, and a good sized butt that sticks out.

I don't have the last thing on the list, and I am self-conscious about it. I may get my butt done in the future when I have money for it. My hip/waist ratio isn't Beyonce or Shakira, but it's decent. May get better as I exercise more.

But good-sized breasts, with a full lower body is very nice. Like this lady. I think her figure is perfect, and one I would love to have.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YFwaBwWjHW...irl+Salama.jpg
Those hips are perfect. With a slightly bigger chest, and that's the perfect body i'd want.

Old 07-21-2015, 11:03 AM

1,174 posts, read 2,502,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This question is directed to both guys and girls.

well, personally, I always thought about getting a boob job. Partly because I am from orange county California, image is everything, partly is becasue I see guys talking about big boobs all the time.

I have seen my girlfriend's fake boobs and they look great. Honestly they don't feel hard at all. With current technology and everything, hard fake boobs have become history. My girlfriend's fake boobs look even more natural than the natural big breasts. They look fabulous.

Well, I have long legs becasue I am tall (5'7") and I have very shaply ass due to working out, and I am naturally pretty thin, 123lb. But my chest size is 34B. I have never gotten any complains from men in the past but I always DO wonder though, "WIll they find me to be more attractive if I have bigger breasts?" B honestly look small on my frame because I am tall.

Women with smaller or medium size breasts, do you want to get bigger ones?

All men like big boobs, is it a myth or is it true?
Look, I love boobs and I always have. They are fantastic and rarely very far from my mind.

B cups on a 5'7" woman with a 34" chest measurement who presents an athletic and feminine physique is not something that justifies augmentation, IMO. You may get more attention from men with fake boobs, but are you sure that's the kind of attention that you want?

Old 07-21-2015, 11:47 AM

9,002 posts, read 10,133,931 times
Kinda strange how many boob threads are constantly going here.....

Regardless, mine are natural & more than a handful
I get nothin' but compliments

Old 07-21-2015, 12:56 PM

15,574 posts, read 10,289,207 times
I have had 34Ds since I was 13. I wish my boobs were smaller and always have! Having big breasts are a distraction personally and professionally. Unless a woman has nothing else to offer of interest, big breasts are a pain in the ass for buying clothes and garnering unwanted attention.

Old 07-21-2015, 01:33 PM

20,170 posts, read 24,238,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
big breasts are a pain in the ass .
Interesting juxtaposition
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty