Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 01:10 AM

1,092 posts, read 1,557,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danes View Post
Maybe I'm getting old(38y/0) but the way a lot of women dress now, I can't take them around my mother. A LOT from all races and classes just dress like sluts.

Than they wonder why guys only want them for a booty call. Tight jeans and shirts. Over the top high heels.

And since when did leggins' become evening "attire"?
"leggins"

Oh thats what it's called lol?

For all the tweens-teens-women that dress like sluts, if the shoe fits...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 01:29 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,623,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilksFavoriteCookie View Post
"leggins"

Oh thats what it's called lol?

For all the tweens-teens-women that dress like sluts, if the shoe fits...
This sounds a lot like the excuses used when women are raped.

Well, she was wearing a short skirt so she was OBVIOUSLY asking for it!

Some of the 'skankiest' women I've ever met were the girls that went to the religious school across from where I went to HS. They dressed demurely of course....but they were FAR from it. How you dress has nothing to do with how you behave sexually.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 AM

1 posts, read 672 times
[FONT=Verdana]That’s why my friend they are called "WOMEN" whom not even another women can understand, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Apart from my above statement i would like to say it all entirely depends on how each one looks at. just like All that you hear and see is not always true. well the ladies also should take care of their attire and should go along with the comfortable one and not try to get comfortable in uncomfortable clothing just to compete with another. so my friend u know better your mothers mentality so if u do not want to make her uncomfortable dont take such girls to her, but if you really love the girl and have future planes then please no matter what, you have to get things done... so cheers and best of luck....[/FONT]

Old 01-22-2013, 10:32 AM

195 posts, read 350,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
This sounds a lot like the excuses used when women are raped.

Well, she was wearing a short skirt so she was OBVIOUSLY asking for it!

Some of the 'skankiest' women I've ever met were the girls that went to the religious school across from where I went to HS. They dressed demurely of course....but they were FAR from it. How you dress has nothing to do with how you behave sexually.
I think most normal and rational Americans agree there are no excuses for women to be raped, but rapist are neither normal or rational

Unfortunately there are behaviors that make sick men more prone to rape(revealing clothes, being in a altered state of mind, kissing and touching strangers etc) It doesn't matter if we think it's wrong or right, if the damage is done, the reasons for the rape are not gonna comfort anybody.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:00 AM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCaseJr. View Post
Sure, no problem, if you don't care what she looks like and what message she's sending out to the world. Who cares if your friends, and everyone else, thinks you're dating someone slutty as long as you know that she's not. Right?

To each his own but I wouldn't want my wife, or daughter, projecting those messages to the world.
That's alright, I wouldn't want friends who care more about what a person wears than who they are on the inside.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty