Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2013, 01:27 AM

18,449 posts, read 18,595,398 times

Advertisements

Oh what a laugh I had last night whlie flicking through the telly channels I came across QVC with some clothes by Nina Leonard.... My god that man Leonard Feinberg can talk the legs off a donkey... the poor presenter got more done in and tired as the show went on with his interruptions every time she tried to do her job of giving out the sizing and prices.. he butted in continuously till she could take no more and she tried to smile through gritted teeth, and said...... Leonard... we only have ten minutes left on air....... thank you..... he smiled and carried on yappin.. It was pure entertainment but this poor presenter Im sure will have went home kicked the cat and had a large drink... and hopes she ll never meet the man again..... I cant wait this is the presenter but a different time.. she doesnt looke so done in.... thought Id let you have an idea of the man.. hes larger than life , not in height. but you have to laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYjGvkp0-c
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty