Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2013, 01:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,666,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Measure up to what?
We were talking about boobs, now think about what I'm refering to if I'm talking to a man.

Unless you do have a nice set of boobs.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:11 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,058,312 times
The way I look at it is that I've never dated a guy who is strictly a butt man. My butt is okay - but nothing to write home about. All the guys I've dated have been boob man. People like what they like. However, my husband's college girlfriend was completely flat chested and they dated for 3 years. Is he happier now? Of course - but not just because of my chest. And the reason they broke up wasn't because of her chest. I have lots of dancer friends (real dancers - as in ballet, musical theatre - not strippers) who have flat chests and they have no problems getting guys. So what if some guys on here wouldn't date women with flat chests? They are attracted to bigger chests. There are lots of guys out there that LIKE smaller chests - or who care much more about butts or legs or feet or something else. I don't think that attraction is the ONLY thing to base a relationship on - but most men are visual creatures. It doesn't bother me. I like that my husband was super attracted to me from day 1. That he views me as the total package - and loves me for MORE than what I look like - is why I married him!

Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,859,963 times
I would gladly take flat chested over fake ANYDAY

Old 02-05-2013, 01:23 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,095,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
We were talking about boobs, now think about what I'm refering to if I'm talking to a man.

Unless you do have a nice set of boobs.
I don't know, should I post a penis pic like they do on dating sites?

Old 02-05-2013, 01:25 PM

1,479 posts, read 2,706,982 times
Sure. I had a crush on my friend for a long time and she had no chest at all but did have the most beautiful a$$, hips and thighs that I've ever seen.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:27 PM

518 posts, read 1,000,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
You don't have any physical 'dealbreakers'? Height, weight, etc?

I don't really, but I can understand people that do, I think, maybe.
I do. But, for a man to immediately turn a woman away because of her breast size seems pretty shallow in my opinion. A woman has NO control over how much fatty tissue develops in her breasts from the time she is born - in much the same way a man has no control over how large and thick his sexual organ becomes from the time he is born. My physical deal breaker is that any man I'm interested in dating and having a relationship with has to be H/W proportionate. Weight IS something that can be controlled during the course of a person's life (well, most peoples' lives). Genital size and girth is irrelevant and not a deal breaker for me although it probably is for some women.

89 posts, read 205,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrensmooth View Post
I would gladly take flat chested over fake ANYDAY
Quoted for truth.

I would be more attracted to a woman with double-As than a woman with gravity-defying implants any day. And besides, if a woman's chest is flat when she's young, they are less likely to get saggy when they get older. So too small is always better than too large.

I will say that I think flatness on a petite woman looks more attractive to me than flatness on a full-figured woman. But I'd still date either one.

8,711 posts, read 11,694,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Who you otherwise find attractive and you like her personality.
I'd be a lier if I said I could, as knocked one back recently who fitted this bill.

Like a lot of other women I have large, natural breasts and far as I can tell they complain about this type as well as the ones with no breasts because they're never satisfied either way.

182 posts, read 185,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotamkin_Renesmee View Post
I do. But, for a man to immediately turn a woman away because of her breast size seems pretty shallow in my opinion. A woman has NO control over how much fatty tissue develops in her breasts from the time she is born - in much the same way a man has no control over how large and thick his sexual organ becomes from the time he is born. My physical deal breaker is that any man I'm interested in dating and having a relationship with has to be H/W proportionate. Weight IS something that can be controlled during the course of a person's life (well, most peoples' lives). Genital size and girth is irrelevant and not a deal breaker for me although it probably is for some women.
implantz

42,763 posts, read 52,666,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I don't know, should I post a penis pic like they do on dating sites?
No pics needed. Haha.

Just say yes I'm a man that measures up to my sterotypical constraints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.