Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2013, 04:21 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,551,075 times

Advertisements

Boobs are an afterthought for me. They're nice but its more about the hips/waist/butt that grabs my attention. And the face and eyes of course. Breasts are almost a who cares thing if all that other stuff is working for me.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:11 AM

632 posts, read 1,026,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Boobs are an afterthought for me. They're nice but its more about the hips/waist/butt that grabs my attention. And the face and eyes of course. Breasts are almost a who cares thing if all that other stuff is working for me.
THIS ^^^ a million times.

You said what I have been trying to say in so many different posts. Thanks.

If the hips/waist/butt and stomach are good, then she can be an AA cup and there would be no problem at all.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:56 AM

7,068 posts, read 12,578,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Somebody on one of the Europe threads said recently that the curvy types y'all are posting now are out of style, like 1950's stuff. He was insisting guys these days like hard female bodies; small boobs, washboard abs and narrow hips. I told him he should mosey on over here sometime to see what guys these days like.
That's funny. And sadly, I guess, true. Women's bodies are like fashion off the rack--and change according to fashion? Who's fashion? What's that have to do with the bodies of real women? Women who inherit their body parts and build from their genetic make-up? Are we supposed to get augmented here and there and cut off here and there to fit some arbitrary body shape?

That's so ridiculous to me. How many men get their pecs artificially augmented or their tummies and thigh sucked of fat? Oh sure, a very few who do..but not too many, right?

I long for the day when women have pride in their bodies, take good care of them through nutrition and exercise and ignore whether their good strong bodies are in fashion or not! Being fit and healthy, whether an A- cup or a D cup should always be attractive--and should never go out of style.

There, I said it, now I feel better. I would hope real men of character would opt for substance and character over artificially created eye candy.

Old 02-10-2013, 04:24 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,270,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
That's funny. And sadly, I guess, true. Women's bodies are like fashion off the rack--and change according to fashion? Who's fashion? What's that have to do with the bodies of real women? Women who inherit their body parts and build from their genetic make-up? Are we supposed to get augmented here and there and cut off here and there to fit some arbitrary body shape?

That's so ridiculous to me. How many men get their pecs artificially augmented or their tummies and thigh sucked of fat? Oh sure, a very few who do..but not too many, right?

I long for the day when women have pride in their bodies, take good care of them through nutrition and exercise and ignore whether their good strong bodies are in fashion or not! Being fit and healthy, whether an A- cup or a D cup should always be attractive--and should never go out of style.

There, I said it, now I feel better. I would hope real men of character would opt for substance and character over artificially created eye candy.

The reason don't go through any of that is because of MONEY! Many women go through those changes in order to please men to validate their self worth or to attract them for the ultimate exchange, finanical stability. Anna Nicole smith was the ultimate gold digger and the hero to many women. A wealthy man can get pretty much any type of woman that he desires. This goes for a woman who is beautiful and shapely as well (depending on the taste of the man)

Old 02-10-2013, 05:35 PM

7,068 posts, read 12,578,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The reason don't go through any of that is because of MONEY! Many women go through those changes in order to please men to validate their self worth or to attract them for the ultimate exchange, finanical stability. Anna Nicole smith was the ultimate gold digger and the hero to many women. A wealthy man can get pretty much any type of woman that he desires. This goes for a woman who is beautiful and shapely as well (depending on the taste of the man)
You're right...there are some women (and men) who will do whatever it takes to sell themselves to the highest bidder in the marketplace--including surgically augmenting or enhancing their bodies. Even my own mother, bless her, once told me "it's just as easy to marry a rich man as a poor one."

But does this create a lasting marriage? Sounds more like a business merger or commodity brokering. Me, I married for love and we're still together after many years. Nope, we're not rich, but we've led a rich life and had many adventures. The rich man I could/should have married? Meh..likely we'd be divorced and I'd be a bitter aging woman instead of a happy one.

If money is your only gauge of happiness, fine. But if you want someone to stand by you, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health--look for character and not breast size.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
You're right...there are some women (and men) who will do whatever it takes to sell themselves to the highest bidder in the marketplace--including surgically augmenting or enhancing their bodies. Even my own mother, bless her, once told me "it's just as easy to marry a rich man as a poor one."

But does this create a lasting marriage? Sounds more like a business merger or commodity brokering. Me, I married for love and we're still together after many years. Nope, we're not rich, but we've led a rich life and had many adventures. The rich man I could/should have married? Meh..likely we'd be divorced and I'd be a bitter aging woman instead of a happy one.

If money is your only gauge of happiness, fine. But if you want someone to stand by you, for richer or poorer, in sickness or in health--look for character and not breast size.
Hey, I agree with you wholeheartly but mentally I still cannot see myself with a woman that looks more like a man i.e completely chestless and no curves what-so-ever and if you throw in facial hair it is a no deal for me. I'm fortunate that I'm married and my wife love me for me and I love her for her (and she don't looka lika a man)

Old 02-10-2013, 06:48 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,500,487 times
This thread has been rather eye-opening. Honestly, I couldn't care less if a certain percentage of men on C-D (or in the real world, for that matter) would never date me because I'm an "A" cup. We all have different preferences. If someone is going to overlook me in the first five seconds because I'm flatter than he would like, okay. First of all, he's not rejecting me as a person; he doesn't even know me. Secondly, it's no different from me sizing up someone who outweighs me by 200 lbs, and thinking, "No way!" without ever bothering to have a conversation with him. We're all "shallow" in one way or another, right? Yes, most women seem more willing to overlook men's physical flaws, but that's because women are more attracted to other attributes (money, power, and fame). Personally, I don't care how much money, power, and fame a man might have, I couldn't ever get into bed with someone who physically repulses me.

Men are going to like what they like. I'm sure the woman whom the OP rejected will find love and have a lovely life with someone else who doesn't care about her cup size.

Women need to lighten up a little. Again, you're not being rejected for your personality, so who cares?

Old 02-10-2013, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
This thread has been rather eye-opening. Honestly, I couldn't care less if a certain percentage of men on C-D (or in the real world, for that matter) would never date me because I'm an "A" cup. We all have different preferences. If someone is going to overlook me in the first five seconds because I'm flatter than he would like, okay. First of all, he's not rejecting me as a person; he doesn't even know me. Secondly, it's no different from me sizing up someone who outweighs me by 200 lbs, and thinking, "No way!" without ever bothering to have a conversation with him. We're all "shallow" in one way or another, right? Yes, most women seem more willing to overlook men's physical flaws, but that's because women are more attracted to other attributes (money, power, and fame). Personally, I don't care how much money, power, and fame a man might have, I couldn't ever get into bed with someone who physically repulses me.

Men are going to like what they like. I'm sure the woman whom the OP rejected will find love and have a lovely life with someone else who doesn't care about her cup size.

Women need to lighten up a little. Again, you're not being rejected for your personality, so who cares?
Good point, and besides who is to say once you get married and have children that your body shape will change anyway.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:57 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,656,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Really? You like butts that big? Did you see those photos of her with the see-through skirt where you could see just how big her butt really is? Just curious because women worry all their lives about their butts looking too big, and here you are saying KK has the perfect body.
Really? Do you really have to ask this question? There are plenty of guys who like bodies like hers and there are plenty of women who want to look like her and have butts that large or larger. Next time you are in the bookstore take a look at a King magazine, and no it's not one behind the counter wrapped in paper.

The whole resentment thing from some women posters is silly IMO. Especially when very few women want to be extremely flat. When body builders and extreme fitness models lose their boobs they get implants. When women with health issues and large natural breasts get reductions they typically go down to b, c or d cups. They don't tell the doc to take them away completely. Cancer survivors who have had mastectomies get reconstructions. If it is a shallow and as trivial as many people say it is the plastic surgeons wouldn't be as busy plentiful or rich. And once again A cup != extremely flat.

Last edited by Tourian; 02-11-2013 at 11:41 AM..

Old 02-11-2013, 01:04 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,017,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post

I'm sorry, I'm not attracted to Valley girls.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.